rules

every graphics shop has its own set of rules. here's mine:

1. payment: your payment can be either a dedication on your story or a follow. i mean, i took my time to make a book cover for you so a dedication/follow isn't too much to ask for right? ^^

2. time: we are all humans. you have our own life and i have mine. please don't rush me. i sometimes can get editor's block so some may take longer than others. sorry!

3. vote + comment: you don't have to vote for other chapters, just vote for the one that has your cover in it. also, you need to comment so that i know you've picked up your cover already.

4. credit: i will place somewhere on your cover 'seokjxn graphics.' also, please credit me somewhere in the book, whether it's in the description or one of the chapters in your story.

5. reply to my messages: again, this is just so i know that you've recieved your cover and that you're happy with it. i also need your email address/some sort of social media so i can send you the book cover.

6. re-dos: of course, it's my responsibility as the editor to fix any mistakes. but i can also re-do the cover for you up to 3 times (the mistakes don't count ^^) of you are not happy with the cover.

7. styles: well, i'm gonna be honest. i only know a few styles of editing and i tend to use those styles just to be safe. so yeah.

the form is on the next chapter ^^ hopefully these rules aren't too hard to follow.