Chapter 1

I dragged myself into the tiny living area, where Jessica was... packing a bag? We hadn't planned another adventure yet. We normally give it 5 days until we go on another to relax for a bit. It had only been 2 days. "Whatcha packing for?" I asked, my voice raspy and groggily from just waking up.

Jessica jumped up in shock, looking behind her. Her terrified look changed to relaxed and relieved once she saw it was me. "I was just going to visit my brother in Beacontown." She answered, finishing packing the bag and putting it on her shoulder. I rubbed under my eyes, blinking. "I'll come too." I replied, going to get ready until she stopped me.

"Petra, you got hurt pretty badly on the last adventure. You were pretty beaten up." Jessica replied. "I'm fine, don't worry about me!" I scoffed, brushing it off. "Petra, the scar from that adventure is still bad and it is as long as your whole upper body in length. Please, just try and relax." She instructed, gently squeezing my hand. She was right, it was pretty bad.

I sighed. "Fine. Just if you need me, don't hesitate to write a letter, got it?" I agreed. She nodded, she let go of my hand, walking to the door. She was just about to reach for the door handle until I hugged her from  behind, burying my face into her neck. "Stay safe, I mean it." I muttered. She chuckled.

"I will, you big softie." She chuckled, hugging me back. I walked outside as she began to walk away, waving her goodbye. I just don’t want to lose her. She was the only one who actually wanted to go on my crazy adventures. Axel might of joined too, if he didn't have the responsibility of looking after BoomTown.

Things haven't gotten better since the Admin incident. We still rarely see each other, except when we go to Beacontown to visit. We try and do things together, but we're always busy with SOMETHING. It's irritating. I just wished it was how it was before all this. When we hung out in that treehouse.

How they should of stayed.