K FOR KHUSHLEEN....✨✨

Note: This is totally a work of fiction, And my own imagination. If you see any flaws kindly ignore them or tell me rather then spreading hate.

I would be looking forward to your active participation.

Do vote And comment as it really motivate us.

Thank you for being patient....

Enjoy the story now...,❤️🦋🦋

----------------------------------------------------------

Author's pov:

8:00 am
Home....

A girl was sleeping soundly without any care of surroundings, but unfortunately it didn't last long.

"Khushi, khushi wake up baby its already 8 am , you had to go to gurudwara sahib. Don't you remember today is your result..." Spoke a lady in her mid 40's , probably her mother.

khushi's mother screamed from the kitchen.

She instantly woke up , she looked at clock her eyes turning wide upon realisation.

"Oh my god, oh my god....How can I forget such important day....you are so dumb khushi... Waheguru ji, please make sure,my result comes good, I really need good marks to passout from this college. "

She jumped from her bed with full force and went towards her closet after doing her morning routine.

Like always she went towards her mother to asking what she should wear.....

"Mom....which dress should I wear? MOM,MOM,MOM......."

Her mother enters in her room while covering her ears because Khushleen is screaming very loudly.

"Aree ,arree ,arree chup karja meri maa, itna kyu chila rahi hai? " ( Are, are stop streaming my mother, what's your problem)

Khushi made a thinking face...and spoke..

"Hmm?..I am your mother, then who are you.....Ahmmmmmm..my daughter? Hahahaha (she started laughing after teasing her mom)"

"Chup kr(shut up)(her mother said in frustrating and disappointed way)"

"Mom you know my lucky colour is blue, so I Think I should wear something blue. " ( she said while holding her mothers both hands in her)

"Listen, ye lucky vucky kush nhi hota, agar kush hota hai tou vo hoti hai hamari mehnat, you did so much hardwork for your dream to become NEUROSURGEON,you don't need any lucky stuff..for getting good result. I am damn sure that you will pass with good marks.so just relax and calm yourself and wear whichever you want ok? Now go fast and get ready" ( listen, nothing like lucky exists, if there exists anything its your hardwork )

Her mother gives her a sweet smile and kiss on her forehead.

Which creates a huge smile on khushleen's face too.

30 mins later..

She came outside after getting ready..