Chapter ( 15)

Recap....

Jungkook went from there. Before going out of the cafeteria he took one sandwich and one pack of banana milkshake without anyone's notice.He went towards the rooftop and saw....

                   Shopping Together!!

I was really scared of Jimin oppa, Taehyung oppa and Jungkook oppa. They are really very scarry. I decided that I will ignore them at any cost. I was standing infront of the school and thinking this all. Suddenly it hitted me that I am gonna be late for my first class. So I started to went towards my classroom. But to my bad luck I bumped into a pillar and fall on my butt. But I looked up only to met with Jungkook oppa eyes...Opps...No no no. If I call him oppa again then I don't know what will he do to me. So I didn’t made the mistake of calling him oppa. How intelligent I am...Anyway, I said sorry. I guess he wanted to say something. But when I noticed Taehyung oppa and Jimin oppa I quickly ran away from there. Who wants to die early in the morning by their hands!! After going to class I stopped and took a deep breath. After sometime our class teacher came and started to take the class.

Finally it was lunch time. I am so hungry. I was going to the cafeteria but suddenly I saw Jungkook oppa is also coming out from his class probably going towards the cafeteria. Why every bad thing is happening to me today that's the first question that came in my mind. Anyway I somehow managed to ran away from there also. Now I am here, Sitting in the rooftop with a empty stomach. I am so hungry right now, but I don’t wanted to face them ( maknae line ) as I am still afraid of them. Suddenly I heard some sound from the door of the rooftop. I look behind only to find Jungkook oppa!! Jungkook Oppaa!!! What is he doing here!! Is he here again to beat me!! Flashback of that day started to come infront of my eyes. My eyes got blurry due to tears. I couldn’t understand what's happening with me. I started to breath heavily. Time to time it was getting hard to breath. Am I really going to die here!! Blackness covered my eyes and I fainted.

Jungkook POV -

I thought she would be at rooftop as I saw her to come towards this direction before going to the cafeteria. After come out from the cafeteria I directly went towards the rooftop. While opening the door it made some noise. Y/N was standing near the railing of the rooftop as my thought. She looked back I guess hearing the door opening sound. I came here to talk to her as I was feeling bad about that rooftop incident. I also didn’t thought that things will turn out this bad. I thought we will scared her to cancel the marriage. I guess she is too much fragile to handle us. I was thinking what should I talk to her or how to strat a conversation with her as she is pretty much scared of us. I can say that because of her behaviour. Whenever she see one of us as if we are playing hide and seek or we are some kind devil of who came to steal her soul from her. Anyways, I was thinking all this but suddenly came to reality hearing a whimpering sound. I looked at her only to find her shivering badly. What the hell!! I didn’t do anything heck I didn’t even said anything to her. Am I that scary!! I shrugged off every thought and went towards her to comfort her which I thought mostly needed right now. But before I could reach her I noticed she was about to fall. I quickly grab her and she fainted in my arms. Why is she so weak!! I sighed and decided to take her to the nurse office.

Author POV -

Nurse rushed towards them and asked Jungkook to place her to the bed there. She checked her and gave her an injection. She came outside where Jungkook was waiting for her. She came to Jungkook. Seeing the nurse he look at her with his intense gaze to know her [ Y/N's ] update.

Nurse : There is nothing to worry. She was weak as she did not ate anything from morning till now and she might also saw something which triggered some of her emotions strongly. That's why she fainted. I have already gave her a shot. She will be fine after sometime.