seaflowers

- These fucking cunts - he growls while chops the tale of the siren. - Cunts, sirens, whatever! - complains with a foreign european accent. 

So much blood spills out of the end of the belly of the woman, as she has her tail completly cut off her body. Her beg for mercy was her last words. Kaio didnt give a single fuck.

- All these men... lost. Lost in the sea - he throws her up body on the floor, on top of the pile of torsos and heads of the other sirens. - They are all dead. Or, I mean, I dont even know.

Mireli keeps staring at him, avoiding eberything else, except for the deep smell of coins from all of the blood in the ship  wooden floor. Kaio looks at her with those intimidated full bush of  eyebrows and bright color eyes, and she delivers the bucket with water to him.

- I hate them. All of them - he throws the water on the long tail that didnt even fit the table. - But these sirens... they will see. I dont care if I will have to poison all of these waters! - he said chopping the first half chunk of it.

Siren tales were different then the rest of their bodies. There was not as much blood in the clear pink meat as it was in their torsos. He elevated the big sharp cleaver and chopped another piece with anger. Mireli kept noticing his face, full of lines of years of anger and exposition to the intense sun of the seas. He was not an old men, much more like the opposite, he was in his mid thirties. But his skin was already decaying, full of wrinkles made from his hard life. 

- Yeah... - Mireli said, almost whispering. Kaio turned around shouting something to the other fishermen, indicating that he didnt hear her. Who could blame him. No one ever did.

Mireli was on a mission. Nineteen years old, just finished school and was ready to live her fathers dreams of her being a fisherman like him.