24/ I know everything about her

Meera's POV

I thanked bhaiya for dropping me safely and now I am standing infront my dream place my college! Atleast I am thankful to him for letting me to complete my dreams , I took a deep
Breath and started walking.

But something clicked in my mind that I haven't paid him the money yet ! So I turned back but to my bad he was gone .

" Its okay meeru , you can give him another time when you will meet him again " I made up mind and again started walking towards my dream college " MEERJAY" before it was named as " RAKSHAY " but recently the owner changed the name .

This is the most biggest and famous college , and was also my dream place
So I walked towards the corridor to find the principal's office.

I was walking looking here and there admiring the whole college when I felt a great force due to which I stumbled and was going to fall on the floor but
Someone caught me and pulled me towards him that I landed on his chest .

I closed my eyes due to the situation and opened my eyes upon hearing
" Are you okay Mrs ? " I looked at him and saw he was a tall man , with almost handsome features, I looked into his eyes .

And then I realised he was looking at me only , it got me embarrassed so I looked another side and said " yeah I am fine and sorry I'll walk carefully " I was going to run away but then he caught my hand and spoke .

" It wasn't your fault ! But are you new here ? I haven't seen you before "
He asked me to which I took my hand back as I wasn't liking the touch and then replied calmly

" Umm yeah ! I joined today only and I am searching for the principal office "
He nodded at me and then he looked at me from head to toe I felt uncomfortable but the question he asked me it made me nervous.

" Are you married? " He asked and I was shocked and nervous, thinking how to answer !

" Ah.hh yess " somehow I managed to answer him he nodded at me and again spoke " let me take you there "
I denied him that he might skip his class because of me but he said it will be difficult for you to find so I agreed .

We were walking quietly and many students were looking at us only I was not feeling good but still I ignored them , I was admiring everything when his voice bring me back from my own world .

" Ahm I guess we should know each other a little can I have your intro ? "
He asked me and I nodded.

" Yeah why not , Myself Meera Ranvijay Rathore, a law student "
I introduced myself with his name because I haven't divorced him and also he knows I am married.

He looked something different but gradually shaked his head and spoke
" Nice to meet you ! Myself Daksh Rehrawat " i nodded at him and after a few seconds we reached the office.

Now we both were standing infront principal's office with almost everyone's gaze on us , it felt wierd to me but still I ignored them , and Daksh spoke " i know you must be feeling nervous because of their gazes but everyone is like that only you leave them and enjoy your first day "

I nodded at him and replied back " thanks for helping me out Mr Rehrawat! " He raised his eyebrows at me and spoke " come on Meera don't be formal with me I am also a student here you can call me Daksh , and no need to say thanks "

I nodded at him and he took his leave , but I don't know why I don't feel good with him , he is kind of creepy but I can't ignore his sweet gestures , so ignoring it I knocked the door three times .

And after fourth knock I heard a come in , i slightly opened the door and there I saw principal sitting on his chair , he was indulged in one of the files when I spoke , " May i come in sir ? " He looked towards me and smiled in returned .