Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I only own my ocs and any other parts not originally in the storyline! Everything else goes to the creators.

Riley Potter was sitting at the slytherin table across from her soulmate. She was thinking about her little sister Yelena. Even though they are not biologically related they are soul sisters. Riley protected Yelena with everything she had. But in the end they went back to the same red room. They may took out her organs but her magic regrew them. The red room broke her, her sister and the other girls they kidnapped. Yelena and her helped each other get over the trauma the red room caused. They still have the urge to murder people from the brain washing. It will never go away.
Riley is brought out of her thoughts when the great halls doors slam open and then slam shut.
The doors shut after everyone was inside.
They were the Weasleys, The Malfoys, Amelia Bones, Fudge, Umbridge, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black who was proven innocent in Riley Potters 4th year.
The guests where holding a letter in their hand.
Dumbledore walked up to them and compared the letter that was in his hand with his.
Dumbledores eyes flashed to Riley.
His eyes showed shock and sympathy in them.
" Today we have received a letter from lady Magic we are to watch Riley Potters past and future. And we have no Choice Ms. Potter.
Then 3 people fell from they sky.
The girls landed in a pose. And the man landed on his face.
" Ha poser!" Riley shouts.
" Like you ain't?" The blonde haired girl shot back.
Riley just rolls her eyes at her sister.
Then the great hall transformed before their eyes.