Intro .

ECLIPSARA -  a Kingdom of Crimes . .....

Once upon a time in part of northern south korea a place which was basically the border of North and South Korea a place which was alone which was dead noone lives there a man name ..

Kim hyun - su toke her pregnant wife there where noone could found them he was in trouble they don't had any place to live but than they found that empty place.

Kim hyun-su thought it's a good idea to stay there cause there was no thing called humans they were alone hyun-su build up a house for them they lived there for some time but soon .

Kim hyun-su got greedy for the land he didn't knew who's land was it nor he want to know he just took it away he was the prime minister of korea yes you are right he was but because of some of his mistakes hyun-su got into a big trouble.

His people were not happy with him and they attack everyday on him so to protect him and her wife he decided to live his place for a while until he don't got  his post of prime minister back .

And soon after months he got back as the prime minister of korea and he had a eye on that land he removed the name of that land from korea and also in North Korea it was not taken as a place of them so it was noone's .

But he made that his territory soon he made that land turn into the illegal land of crimes all the drugs dealing, weapon dealing and etc . It's like a dark web but open it was the dark land .

And soon hyun-su made this territory open front of the world noone could stop him and finally hyun-su had a boy which he named seokjin .

And he divided the land into 7 pieces
No.1- THE main Eclipsara the entire land was hyun-su's .
No.2- Elspeth. Which was given to Jeon jungyeol.
No.3 - Aslithem - which was given to Min ku-suhae.
No.4 - Meredith - which was given to jung dauran.
No.5 - Zelisth- which was given to Kim Alex .
No.6 - Serein - which was given to Park Reda .
No.7 - Ørelm - which was given to Iri yo Manoban .
No. 8 - Livith rosa - which was given to Park Cara .

Those where the parties.

Soon everyone ruled as they as to
But some years later they all are got the heirs they also ruled and after some more years they also got there heirs and they continued like this year's left but ..

The heir 1 - Kim taehyung son of Kim seokjin .
The heir 2 - Jeon jungkook son of Jeon chang-yeol.
The heir 3 - Min suga / yoongi son of Min hyunji .
The heir 4 - Jung heosok son of Jung Jack .
The heir 5 - Kim Jennie daughter of Kim jiman .
The heir 6 -  Park jimin son of Park kario .
The heir 7 -  Lalisa manoban daughter of limia manoban.
The heir 8 -  Roseanne Park daughter of Alice park .

The heir of the lands of Eclipsara.....