Chapter - 1

{ Eclipsara }

A young man got out from a black expensive Mercedes-Benz wearing a
full Armani suit with Cartier watch  Gucci shoes and black louis vuitton glasses.

He was wearing a full black Tiffany ring which was indeed expensive.
He was fully expensive and yeah he had so many of guards around him .

And also he was damn handsome like he felt like a fictional character whom girls dream about he was the perfect example of dark romance hero .

And he entered a big gigantic mansion which felt like a castle guards where are around the mansion like there was no place left and cameras also were in every corner .

Inside were only thousands of guards and workers noone else as entered everyone marched in a line and bowed to him .

He ignored them and went straight to a room which had a huge luxury door he opened it and entered.

Soon as he got in he saw a man wearing a expensive dior suit with Fred watch and also Gucci shoes he was back facing taehyung.

And as he heard him he turned back facing him . " Oh taehyung you are back l was waiting for you "
" Dad we need to talk " he nodded and they both sat .

" Dad l need to extend my branches in US"as he said his dad looked at him with a smile.
" Yes dear why not but before that we need everything to settle in Eclipsara"

He looked annoyed at his dad's statement
" Oh c'mon dad Eclipsara is alright we don't need anything to do with it "
" Taehyung my health is getting worse and l can't handle these much things at once l need to give Eclipsara's responsibility to someone oneday so why not now ?"

" Dad it's another topic and dad your health is gonna be fine just take medicines on time l promise nothing will happen to you l am here to take care of you and l will never leave your side "
His dad chuckled at his statement and said .

" Dear nothing can stop death & life once everyone has to die so who l am to li-
He cutted out and said
" Dad ! Stop it l said you thousands of times don't say things like that it felt worse "

He held his cheeks and said
" Taehyung l want you to take care of Eclipsara " taehyung got stunned at his statement and couldn't process his dad's words . " Dad what are you talking about"

" I want you to become the next Monarch l want you to become the next king of Eclipsara" he was looking deep down into his dad's brown orbs which were shining in hope .

" But dad - "
" Nomore buts stop it l need you to be our next Monarch " he said with that he couldn't resist. He nodded in reply.

" Thanks my son " taehyung passed him a beautiful smile with that he left from there with his guards and as usual everyone bowed to him .

After few hours -

Jin sat down on his throne and he called his assistant. " Yes my Monarch"
" I want you to call all the Mandarins "
" Yes sir perhaps you want to make any announcement " he asked the Monarch.

" Well yeah but say to them it's an important meeting "
" Okay as you say Monarch "
He bowed and left .

• Elspeth •

A man wearing full chanel suit with Bulgari watch black Calvin Klein shoes he entered the room and found his dad and mom sitting casually and talking as he entered everyone present in the room
gave all their attention to him .

He looked at them with a cold yet pale look and marched towards them .
" Mom ,dad "
" Oh my dear son how are you ?"
His mom said " l am fine mom l want to tell yo- "

He got distributed by a knock and groned in frustration." Sir Monarch held a meeting in the Parliament"
" What ?! Monarch held a meeting when ?"

" Sir it's tonight at 9:00 pm "
" Okay l will be there "

Everyone in Eclipsara got bit confused and nervous but still tried to stay calm .

Eclipsara is not only divided in states but also in capitals and different capital have their own leader.

And each leader or Mandarin had its own bracelet that shows that they are a leader or Mandarin of any particular
Capital or state .

Leaders had a thin metal bracelet which shows that they are leaders , Mandarin had silver bracelet but bit thick than leaders bracelet and lastly The king , The Monarch have a gold bracelet which is thicker than any of them.

The assembly held at straight 9
Everyone was on time ..

First all the leaders entered and sat on their respective seats and than all the Mandarins-

Firstly changyeol a Shadow reaper ,
than hyunji a Monegan , Jack a Shadow reaper, jiman a Eclipse, limia a Monegan , kario a Shadow reaper  , Alice a Eclipse .

So they are also divided into tribes .
1 - Shadow reapers they were known for their cool attacks they are the silent killers .

2 - Monegan they are the aggressive beast they hate waiting and stuffs their attitudes are next level and they are savage.

3 - Eclipse the most deadly ones they are known for their unbeatable skills , fast attacks , and cool defence.

---