The Scarlet Steam Engine

Author's Note please read!

I do not own any of the characters. Harry, Ron, and Hermione etc. are owned by the fabulous J.k. Rowling. I OWN NOTHING. Remember to be patient with uploading. NO HATE. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------

Hermione's pov.

As I stepped through platform nine and three quarters and I saw the scarlet steam engine of the Hogworts expresss, memories flooded my mind. Beautiful ones like my very first day at hogworts. Horrible ones like that day two years ago, when we were begining our 6th year... we had be so young and innocent...and so horribly unknowing of the future.

"Hermione?" A worried voice periced through my thoughts. Harry's voice. I mentally shook myself. This was no time for worring about the past! I was here. Now. At hogworts. I was here to complete my 7th year with my best friends and to enjoy the final year of my education. And most importantly I was here to forget about the past and start anew.

"Come on we have to board now!" Ron exclaimed as he, Ginny, Neville, and Luna started moving towords the train, suddenly shaking both Harry and I from our day-dreams. "Right!" I said as all thoughts of the past flew from my head and I started moving to them. "Let's get on with it then!"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: I'm sorry it's short I just wanted to get something up there. Have a good day lovies!