Someone has Klaus, I let someone take Klaus, I wasn't there for Klaus. How can I be myself without saving people? That's what I do. He’s alone and scared and I have no idea where he could be. Another person also needed my help, his name was Five he laid right next to me in his own thoughts. I changed my attention from the van to him to see how he was doing.

“Five?” I yelled at the empty space.

He was no longer sitting where I placed him. My head started to spin, I lost one person and now I just lost another. He could be anywhere with his powers. And this time I don’t know where he’d be, he isn’t Klaus who has predictable moving spots.

I looked at the obvious spots in the area first, maybe he just moved away from the van. But as far as my eyes could see he wasn’t near me at all. I took a seat on a curb to try and stop my worrying thoughts.

The grass on the curb wilted when I sat down, but that was the last thing on my mind. But slowly turned back to a vibrant green when I heard a voice.

“Y/n?” Diego's voice called out. “What are you doing here?” He asked me.

“I could ask you the same thing,” I replied standing up. But Diego wasn't creeping around alone. “Luther? I'm confused. I thought you two couldn’t stand each other.”

The two looked at each other for a split second before responding. “We can’t.” They both said. I could almost laugh if the circumstances were so dire.

“Have you seen Five?” I questioned. They both shake their heads. “Have you seen him?” Luther said back.

Diego almost laughed. “Obviously if she asked you she hasn’t seen him, you’re really bright aren’t you?”

“I was just with him, and then I turned around and he disappeared. I don't know where else to look” I frowned. Then an idea came to my head. “We need to go inside the van and I don’t know, look for clues on where he would blink next.”

The pair agreed and we all walked over to the stolen van’s door. “You don’t have the key?” Luther turned to me, and I responded with a no. Then suddenly he moved in front of us to rattle the door just in case it would magically open.

When that didn’t work Diego walked over with a makeshift lock pick and an ‘I told you so’ attitude. Once the door was open the two tried to enter at the same time, creating a hilarious noise of them smacking against it. They tried it once again getting the same results, so I pushed past them to walk in myself. leaving them outside to attempt that again.

This time Luther pulled out an old stupid thing he used to say as kids. “I'm One.” And climbed in next. Diego scoffed at his childish behavior, “Yeah whatever dude.” He said.

“Well you know, Zero and One come before Two,” Luther replies matter-of-factly as he sits down in the front seat.

I looked up at him from the back of the van. “Do not involve me in this. Now grab one of these messy books and start reading.”

I wasn't wrong, the van was extremely messy and littered with probably enough Five writing to put into an encyclopedia. But we all took a hunk and looked through it. What I found was hard to read, scribbles of Five’s time in the apocalypse and how he survived. It made me worry even more about him, this was the one piece of info he needed and it exploded right in his face.

But one piece of paper stuck out in particular. It mentioned how Five first got there, after getting stuck in time. And how he found all of our bodies.. except for-

Diego whistles at us while holding a copy of Vanya’s controversial book, which I didn't mind unlike the rest of the family. He points out a page that's filled with similar equations and random sentences, like most of Five’s work. “I know where to find Five.” He says.