take me home

when they got to the party, it was booming with flashy lights and lots of party goers with drinks in hand. liz went off with a woman who she got a drink with and stayed there for a while. Clara got very bored so asked the doctor to dance. to her utter horror and amusement he could not dance at all. she snorted and went to go get drinks. when she reappeared with two crazy looking glasses full of a neon pink liquid, the doctor saw her smile at him and send ripples up his spine.

***************************

he woke up in an unfamiliar place with something red and furry in his arms. it looked up well she looked up. 

" Clara?!?" he Exclaimed. then a piercing headache filled him.

then he remembered.

"just another drink." she slurred.

so they were drunk.

while their lips were still locked, she shut the door....

so they...they....oh..oh yes....oh no- 

" Hahahaha the look on your face!" Clara said playfully. then she yawned and rolled over.

" wha-wha-what happened-d?" he raised a non existent brow.

" Oh you don't remember do you!" she snorted.

"AAA! im late!!!!" she yelled before dashing out of bed and running to her wardrobe and throwing on a purple dress and frantically brushing her hair.

" what are you late for?" he asked.

"TEACHING IRRITATING CHILDREN ALL DAY! MY JOB!" After she said that, the doctor got dressed and told her to go outside at 6pm tomorrow.

im sorry for not posting but it ok im joy. Also writers block :(

have a good day

-Annie