The Sequel To The Sleepover At The Bennetts

Ryder kept sucking the white stuff, as it tastes like sweet milk. "Oh Jacky this tastes so good bro. Did we really make you pregnant?". "yes, I told you you'd get me pregnant with the breastfeeding skills". Jack happily exclaimed. Ryder, surprised by this, puts Jack on Shae's bed, and continues to suck his friends nipple. Shae and Wyatt come out of the bathroom, and see Jack sitting on the bed with Ryder attached to his nipple. "Babes, come here. Jack has milk coming out of his nipples!" Shae starts to suck Jack's right nipple as Wyatt replaces Ryder on his left. They suck and taste the sweet milk coming out of Jack's chest. "Oh boys" Jack moans. "This is so hot, I've got boys sucking my chest, I'm breastfeeding my babes". "but... How?" Ryder asks. "I may or may not have some magical thing going on. I can get these tits anytime I get fucked and filled by a boy. And their size isn't like an actual boob but it's somewhere in between muscular and skinny. You can even squeeze it gently".

Shae and Wyatt stop sucking, as Ryder and Shae each put their hand on Jack's tit and squeeze softly, as he looks at them. "That's amazing Jack. How much milk can you produce like this?" Shae asks. "I don't know, it's pretty random. I'm guessing it's depending on how much I've been fucked. Imagine if I'd have a vagina. Then I could be double fucked". "that'd be fucking hot" Ryder said, as he leans in to kiss the boy. They have a lot more fun together as time passes by, fucking each other as well as breastfeeding on Jack's nipples.

5 weeks later:
Jack videocalls Ryder. "Hey dude!" he exclaimed when he picks up. "Hey Jack!" Ryder saud. "I've got to tell you sonething," Jack said. "really? Tell me!". "not over the phone. Can I come over?". "Sure, I'm alone tomorrow" Ryder says. "I'll be there!" Jack says. He waves Ryder goodbye and hangs up.

The next day Jack arrives at Ryder's house. He was wearing a white short-sleeved buttoned shirt with the first button open, combined with blue skinny jeans. Ryder was wearing a white buttoned shirt with a sweatshirt on top, combined with blue skinny jeans. "Hey dude!" Ryder exclaims when he opens the door. "Ryderrrrr" Jack exclaims as he hugs him. He comes inside and sit down on the couch in the living room. "any drink I can get for you?". "Just a coke, bro". "will do babe be right back".

"So what do you want to tell me?" Ryder asks as he returns with the coke. "come sit down here" Jack says as he places his hands next to him on the couch. Ryder sits down and looks into Jack's breath-taking eyes. Jack pushes Ryder's body against the backrest of the couch, as he moves himself onto his lap. "Oh Ryder. I missed you, honeybun" he moaned. He kisses the boy intensely, while moving his right hand up and down his chest. Ryder hugs Jack sitting on his lap. "Jack I've missed you too bro. Let's have some fun together again" he moans.

Jack breaks off the kiss, and looks at Ryder with both his hands on the 14 year old's chest. "Undress me" he says. He grabs Ryder's hands and moves them to the buttons of his shirt. Ryder starts to open them, revealing the blonde boy's chest. "Don't take the open shirt off Jacky" Ryder says. "it looks very hot on you like this" he winks as he continues with his pants, opening the button and unzipping the zipper. Jack gets up and pulls his pants down. "Take your underwear too babe" Ryder said. "no, not yet. I want to do a little something special with you" Jack responds. He gives Ryder a towel as a blindfold. "put it on". Ryder is getting rather kinky and puts in on, awaiting what Jack"ll do to him. Jack opens the boy's pants and pulls his dick out. He starts to suck it softly, causing Ryder to moan. "Oh Jacky, my baby. You're amazing at this with that soft warm mouth. Oh yes sweet dude keep going".

After a moment, Jack stops and pulls Ryder's pants off completely. Ryder was now only wearing his buttoned shirt with sweatshirt on top. Jack takes off his underwear, and proceeds to sit down on the boy's cock. But not with his ass. With his vagina. Ryder notices the hole he's in isn't as tight as he remembers Jack's ass to be. "Oh Jack what are we doing babe" he moans. Jack moves Ryder down, lying on his back on the couch. He continues to ride his sick in the cowgirl position. "Oh Ryder your Dick is amazing once again. Fuckkk" he says as he strokes his chest over the sweatshirt he's wearing. He kisses Ryder, and takes off the blindfold Ryder was wearing.

Ryder looks at Jack riding is dick, and sees the vagina. "Bro what?! You got a vagina!! That's fucking hot Jack" he shouted as he hugs the boy firmly, fucking him with even more love. "Jack this is so amazing, it feels so good. I love you man". "Glad you like it. Please finish me off, make me pregnant in my vagina bro". "I'll make you pregnant bro, I promise" Ryder moans as he feels Jack caressing his chest.

Jack gets off of Ryder and pulls him up on his feet. "Let's go to your room" he says. Ryder grabs his hand and pulls him along. "How do you wanna do this?" he asks horny. Jack walks over to the empty wall and leans his back against it. He moves his legs slightly, opening his vagina a little more. "Fuck me like this" he says. "Fuck me while I'm still standing on my feet, leaning against the wall. Own me Ryder, own me". Ryder moves closer to Jack, pointing his dick forward with his right hand. He slowly thrusts into his friends vagina and moans softly.

As he enters the boy, he caresses his bare chest. Jack now takes off his unbuttoned shirt. Ryder looks at the blonde kid's body, as he is now nude. "Jack I'm gonna fuck you". "Yes fuck me. Fuck me!!" he moans. Ryder starts to thrust harder and harder. He also starts to play with Jack's nipples as he kisses the boy in his soft pink lips. Jack, still able to have an orgasm when someone plays with his nipples, squirts his juice all over Ryder's moving cock. Ryder stops kissing the boy and, using the squirt juices as lube, fucks him even faster. "OH harder Ryder harder daddy!! Fuck me harder!". "You're so fucking hot Jack" Ryder moans. "Fucking me in this position is the hottest thing that's ever happened to me cutie pie" Jack moaned in his ear.

Jack was enjoying Ryder's cock buried deep inside him. But he wanted even more. He wanted to be fucked like he saw Shae fuck his twin sister Jazzy on the bed at his house. He wanted Ryder to be the guy fucking him flat. "Babe, hold on" he says. "What's wrong?". "Nothing, I just want to change position" Jack responds as they move to the bed. He starts opening Ryder's shirt and takes it off for him, making him nude as well. "Fuck me while I'm flat down on the bed. Fuck me like I saw Shae fuck Jazzy!" he moans as he lies down on his back.

Ryder was enjoying the sight in front of him: a naked Jack Skye lying down on his back with his vagina wide open, inviting his dick inside. "Fuck me like the girlyboy I am, and make me a pregnant bitch!" he told Ryder. Ryder pushes his dick in him again and lies down on the blonde kid. They start to kiss as Ryder thrusts in and out of the boy beneath him. Feeling his nipples touching Jack's made them both feel very good. Jack is about to squirt again because of the nipple-touching, giving more lube to the kid fucking him.

"Oh Ryder" he moans and sighs as he feels his cock moving in and out at a fast pace. "Jacky I'm about to cum". "Shoot it in me, coat my insides with your juice, make me yoursssss" he moans as Ryder shoots his sperm deep inside his vaginal cave.

Ryder lies down next to Jack, panting heavily. "That was amazing Jack" he said. "Fucking awesome". "Yeah it was. I love you Ryder. You'll always be my best friend, and now with special benefits" he says as he winks at him. Ryder prepositions himself above Jack's right nipple. "Are you ready to feed me again?" he asks. "Always, bro. Suck my tit and I'll breastfeed you. Ryder starts to suck his right nipple, tasting the sweet milk again." Oh Ryder" Jack moans.

Ryder gets up and pulls Jack with him. "Join me in the shower" he says. They proceed to clean each other up, being in each other's embrace all the time. They became more than friends now, a special bond. After a long shower, Jack says he has to go back home again. They kiss each other goodbye, and Ryder his home alone again. But what he doesn't know, is that someone's been watching him kissing Jack goodbye. And boy did he get hungry for a taste of those fine lips...