C.1

Love is like a war it will not end until there is no losing and winning on this game.

When you loved has claimed undue who you really are not more bitter by love happens you

Do you believe that when you die you have  been given another chance. You will be resurrected but with other people and at the same time the disappearance of your memories.  Is that maybe that had

I'm just a humble high school student who had a severe pain but eventually I knew it  to my friend.

When I realized that everything that I asked my parents why they did not tell in advance for redress I also been shock  they did not even know about it . Why is that ? they do not know about my situation how dare hem ? I hate them . 

Yesterday moorning when we went to the hospital  and take my check up curse on the spot I accidentally  heard  the doctors and the nurses talking  unfortunate about my  illness .and it says that  I dont have any chances to  live yet even I give  medicine or treatment  it will never works at all its  useless. the only one thing todo is to believe in miracle or to pray  if i can survive .

After I heard all those things my parents started to enter that room and they also heard it . i start run quickly to go outside i didn't notice that there's a two large truck approaching and collide me and my life starts ended.

wanna know about my story ? my life and my love story ? ok let me begin today 

I have a bestfriend  named nico at first i treated him as my big brother but suddenly i felt something wrong w/ my feelings for him . as i start to feel that i also started to think a lot  until i say this words " I'm definitely sure that I  LOVE HIM . it only means I FELL INLOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND .i try to think more what if i confess my true feeling what till happen? or to keep it  secret ?? after a couple of hour i start to make a deccission i will tell him what my truly feelings are .  on the next day i visit him and he ask me why i am crying ? then those words slipt out through my mout "  I LIKE YOU AND I'M INLOVE W/ YOU NICO" in a loud voice then i kneel and cry he walks  towards  to me and and he help me to stand up and whipe my tears and says " RIZA I-I LIKE YOU TOO AND I LOVE YOU . i was really shocked . i did not expect it he loves me to and he felt the same way .  after 2 months  we are now officialy bf/gf  our relationship works for 3 yrs. i thought that RS will be forever apart  but i was wrong it was not he plays w/ me he use me  he cheated me . he was a bastard he broke up w/ me during my 18 th b-day it's my debu :NOTE: before the occassion start he already  broke up w/ me before he lives he gave me a b-day gift a "NECKLACE" after that incident happens i swear from now on i will never ever go near to the boys i hte them all boys are just the same they make girls cry i hate them . on that time my debu was upset :(.