Living In A Lie Merome

Jerome's POV

Mitch and I had been dating for a long time now of course thats not what our fans thought, we acted like we had girlfriends to cover up the fact that we were dating.

It's not so much that we think people won't except us after all the Merome fandom is huge but we think it would ruin the whole "kid friendly thing" sense some parents might not let their kids watch gay YouTubers.

I walked along the beach with Mitch brushing our hands together, he wouldn't let us hold hands because he didn't want people to get mad.

I looked into his eyes and stopped him saying, "Mitch we can't live in a lie anymore, someone somewhere is going to find out we are dating and tell everyone we mine as well tell our fans our selves."

"Jerome I know but we might lose our child audience, and we make a lot of money of off them."

"Maybe we should stop aiming at pleasing the child audience for once, that's all we have done sense we left ASF."

"Alright." That was all Mitch said just "alright" I didn't know what he ment brut I dropped the subject.

~Time Skip~

A layed on the couch next to Mitch as he cuddled against me underneath a blanket. We were watching a movie on Netflix eating popcorn, I leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips and he looked at me strange af if saying that's all I get.

I smiled and kissed him again this time more passionately he tried to enter my mouth but I wouldn't let him, teasing him, so he bit my bottom lip enough for me to open my mouth slightly so he could slip his tounge in. Our tounges collided and I sucked on his softly.

I felt him slide his tounge back into his mouth and part from me both of us gasping for air. He smiled and leaned closer to me as he pulled out his phone and I watch med him as he went through his contacts clicking on the name Jess then texting her;

Mitch- The deal is off me and Jerome are going to tell everyone

Jess- Are you sure?

Mitch- Positive

Jess- Ok whatever you say

Mitch then looked at me and said, "how about we do a live stream and let everyone know what is going on."

"Of course Mitch." I then called Louise telling her that the deal was off and she didn't have to pretend to be dating me anymore. She seemed almost sad but of course had to agree.

Mitch's POV

I began setting up for the live stream beads of sweat rolling down my face, no doubt I was nervous I mean I didn't want parents to stop kids from watching my videos I am proud that my videos are suitable for kids.

Maybe it would be for the better that we changed the way we did things on our channels or maybe this wouldn't change anything.

~Time Skip~

"3 2 1 and were live
Hey guys its me Mitch or Bajan Canadian here with my good pal Jerome and we have some news to tell you." Surprisingly enough the chat exploded with people saying things like "tell us merome is real"

I looked at Jerome and hesitated on my words trying to get him to finish off for me. Then he said, "Ya like Mitch said today is a very special live stream and we are going to be telling you guys something that we have held a secret for a long time."

He didn't wait to say another word he didn't care what people thought instead he held me close and pushed me into him our lips smashing together we kissed for a moment it wasn't to short but I would have liked it to be much longer.

We then looked back at the camera the chat was bursting with excitement besides the occasional "faggot" or rude remark I didn't care though most of everyone was extremely happy and many were asking how often we do the do.

It made me chuckle softly and look back at Jerome getting list in his cocoa eyes before I said, "So know that you know our little secret why don't we do a Q/A using #MeromeQ/A on Twitter.

We went on the rest of the night answering questions mostly about our relationship and I felt really good about myself like for once I wasn't Living In A Lie anymore.

A/N
Hope you liked it! And don't be afraid to tell me how I can do better because I would appreciate that a lot.
~Lily