mirror and ü

"Look, wifey..."

Yoko whimpers and lifts her head from where it was resting against the top of the bathroom counter. She can see herself in the large mirror. Her hair is a mess, with sweaty strands matted to her forehead and the rest of it a mane of unruly brown locks that bounce in time with Faye's thrusts. Her cheeks and chest are tinted pink.

She's bent over the white countertop and the tile is cold against her skin. She catches her own eyes in the mirror –dark, unfocused and lost in the sensations- and she sees Faye's face. There's a furrow of deep concentration between the brunette's brows as she flexes her arms for leverage. Her hands grip Yoko's hips tightly; Yoko knows there will be crescent-shaped bruises there for the next few days, and she loves it.

Their bodies collide in filthy wet slaps and the porcelain of Faye's thighs is several shades redder than Yoko's pale bottom.

"Fuck, P'Faye!" She whines, pushing back against her girlfriend's unrelenting hips.

Faye groans and Yoko sees her in the mirror, biting her lip as she picks up her pace. Her abdominal muscles tense with each thrust, softly defined and visible under the artificial light. She doesn't know what turns her on the most – watching herself get fucked by Faye or watching Faye fuck her. Yoko can't bring herself to choose, and so she keeps shifting her focus.

"Watch." Faye hisses between gritted teeth. "Look at you being so good, taking that strap so well!"

She feels herself get even wetter at the praise. When Faye leans forward to gather her hair in her fist, Yoko lets out a pleased growl and braces herself for the pull that forces her to tilt her head back.
"That's it, good girl."

"Ah! Ah- harder, P'Faye!" She wails.

Her hands grip the edge of the sink for dear life as Faye complies, pounding vigorously and panting with the effort. The angle feels absolutely divine and hits all of her right spots somehow. She's filled and stretched so good it makes her legs shake, and she's grateful for Faye's grip on her hips.

They haven't had sex in three weeks due to a series of shootings. They've been filming magazines after the show that they had little to no time for each other. She slept for almost fifteen hours straight after the shoot but once she was awake and rested, she practically pounced on Yoko just as the younger came out of the shower.

It seems like several weeks without intimacy have unleashed a dominant and rough side of Faye, and well, Yoko definitely doesn't complain. Hot, passionate lovemaking is very nice but sometimes she just needs to be bent over against the bathroom counter and fucked like there is no tomorrow.
The sting in her scalp is a little painful but only serves to feed the sweltering heat that consumes her core. She loves the feeling of her girlfriend's hips slamming against her bottom. Faye is a mess too; stray hair falls in front of her eyes and her perky breasts bounce when she moves – it's a pretty picture that she tries to commit to memory for further artistic reference.

"Ch-choke me..." She gasps between two harsh thrusts. She needs more.

She wants to feel small while feeling a lot at the same time, and she wants Faye to control her pleasure.

She trusts her enough to do this.

The request makes the brunette do a double take. Through half-lidded eyes, Yoko sees Faye look at her in the mirror as her hips stutter.
"What?"

"Please!" She cries out, reaching behind her to grab the one hand that was still resting on her hip and bringing it to her throat.

She positions her hand on top of Faye's against her windpipe and presses down on Faye's large fingers so they dig into the sides of her throat. She can tell that the older woman is a little hesitant at first, so she keeps her hand there, encouraging her to squeeze a little more.

Faye catches on quickly and Yoko soon lets her own hand fall back to the edge of the countertop, closing her eyes to enjoy the rush of blood that pounds in her ears and makes her head feel light. The sounds of flesh hitting flesh grow distant as the beating of her heart envelops her and she sees a pulsing red behind her eyelids.

When her breathing comes out labored and ragged, Faye releases her throat to let her take a few breaths, before repeating the process. Yoko gets her high from it and it makes her entire body thrum with a million drums in her head, her chest and in the pit of her stomach.

"Yes- yes..." She croaks, feeling herself approaching her climax.

The lack of air confuses her senses and she doesn't quite know when her orgasm starts because she blacks out for a second. When she comes to, Faye has let go of her throat and her cheek is resting against the cold tile again, providing a welcome contrast from the heat in her core. Her body shakes as Faye continues to drive into her more slowly, rolling her hips forward and letting her fingers drag lightly against her ribs to bring her down.
She babbles an incoherent mess and Faye leans down to kiss her cheek. All the harshness is gone from her touch now.

"You were so good... so beautiful..." She murmurs the praise against the shell of Yoko's ear before pulling out of her carefully.

Yoko slowly stands on wobbly legs and buries herself into Faye's arms, stifling a yawn that makes the brunette chuckle.

"Thank you, I needed that today."

----
based on this photoshoot of them in the mirror 😏

----based on this photoshoot of them in the mirror 😏