Bad Man

Beetle's father threw a beer bottle at him for staying out late again, Beetle just wanted to find his little sister Diana who has been missing for 2 weeks now.

Beetle's real name is Devon, he is about 4, 8 feet tall, blonde, with freckles, and green eyes, he's a scrawny 14-year-old who is starting to get sick and tired of being bossed around by his father.

"Useless!" Beetle's father said.

"How? I'm trying to find her, you haven't even reported her to the police yet" Beetle responded.

Beetle was grabbed and thrown out of the house into the cold snow, he didn't have a jacket on. This was a normal occurrence for Beetle, his father was a mean drunk who controlled his mother and made her do everything. Beetle got up and started to walk to the RV park, he was mumbling about his father and calling him names such as 'Rakehell' and a 'Cunt'.

Once Beetle got to the RV park he walked up to a beat-up RV, despite the RV only being 1 year old it's been flipped, driven into a ditch, caught on fire, broken into, and barely runs. Beetle knocked on the door waiting for his friend to open it, he knocked harder and then started banging on the door.

"Devion! I know you're in there!" Beetle yelled.

After Beetle yelled Devion opened the door with a weed in his hand, Devion was 16, Mexican, had long hair, was about 6,1 feet tall, and had a lisp, he was also a high school dropout.

"What do you want?" Devion asked.

"I'm cold, can I come inside?" Beetle asked.

Devion rolled his eyes and pulled Beetle up into the RV and tossed a jacket at him, then Devion sat back down on the bed and watched Beetle put on the jacket.

"Any luck at all?" Devion asked.

"Nope," Beetle replied.

"We'll find her eventually, right man?"  Devion said to try to lighten the mood

"We? Who is we? I've been the one looking for her, only me, you haven't helped, my father hasn't helped, teachers haven't helped, Jasper nor Polaris have tried to help, and you guys are being useless!"

"But you haven't asked us for help," Devion said.

The RV was quiet when Beetle sat down at the table and crossed his arms, he started to think and then looked at Devion who was looking at a picture of his dead boyfriend, Denis, on his bedside.

"Can you help me find Diana?" Beetle asked.

Devion's attention went to Beetle, "Yeah, we can go this weekend with Jasper and Polaris if their family allows them"

Beetle nods lays his head down on the table and buries his face in the crook of his elbow, Devion gets up and grabs some change.

"I'll be back, I'm going to the payphone," Devion said while leaving the RV.