Guest?

Continue....

After hearing such words from Grandma's mouth whom he love alot as his grandmother is no more yoongi is feeling so hurt.

Grandma end the call minutes ago but her words were ringing in yoongi's mind.

Yoongi in mind: What does she mean by kook's wife is coming with her? I know koo will get very angry. I can calm kook but what about my baby? What if that lady grandma is bringing hurts my tae? I have to keep my baby safe.

Yoongi was thinking all this looking at tae's small sleeping figure.

Yoongi caressed tae hairs and peck his baby forehead.

Yoongi: I know my bubba how much you love your grandma but she always push you off.
(teary eyes)

Yoongi is very hurt because of grandma's behaviour towards tae.

Suddenly yoongi heard unlocking sound. He hurriedly wiped his tears and look at door.

Kook entered inside with some spare clothes of tae.

Kook look at yoongi who is sitting on bed and said

Kook: Hyung! Wake tae up!
Yoongi: Why did you bring tae clothes here? We can go home right? ( confused as heck)

Kook smiled his bunny smile and said

Kook: Hyung we will go out today. I don't have any work.

Yoongi look at kook and said

Yoongi: No! Kook we can't go out today!
Kook: Huh? But why?
Yoongi: Grandma is coming home...w-wit-h.

Kook got irritated after hear
hearing grandma because he doesn't like his grandmother's behaviour towards yoongi and tae. Kook told yoongi many times that he will cut his relationship with his grandmother but yoongi always denied saying "Jungkook we shouldn't feel bad about grandma words. She is right at her place. She wants a heir her own family blood. It's their old mind set, we can't change that. We should keep her happy in her old age days. And we have her only as our family member"

Kook then got curious when he heard yoongi stuttering.

Kook: With... ( deep voice)

Yoongi looked at kook and said

Yoongi: With your w-wife.

Kook got shocked hearing it and said

Kook: She has become mad. Hyung wake up tigey! We are going out to enjoy our day.
Yoongi: No! Kook we are going home. ( sternly)

Kook sighed heavily as he never deny his wife's words. So he nodded and said

Kook: I will bath him hyung!

Kook go towards tae and patted his baby cheeks softly.

Kook: Tigey! Wakep bun!

Tae wiggles and throw his hands and legs in different directions and open his eyes cutely with a cute pout.

Yoongi and kook smiled at their baby.

Tae rubbed his both eyes cutely.

Kook scooped tae in his arms and said

Kook: Wake up Bubba!

Tae finally opened his doe eyes fully and look at kook with cute eyes. He yawned cutely and said very softly

Tae: Dada!

Kook smiled and peck tae forehead and said

Kook: How was your sleep my life?
Tae: Bwad! ( Cute pout)
Kook: Why Bubba? ( raised one eyebrow)
Tae: Mamma nwo! ( cute teary eyes).