Part 15

It's the next day and I am waken up by an alarm although it is the weekend so I snooze it. I go back to sleep for another 1 hour and wake up by myself.

I remember what happened last night. A thought I wished to forget but the amount of hurt it made me feel prevented that from me.

I don't feel like talking to that asshole and I won't for a while. I can't even stand the thought of him right now... I can't help to think why. Why did he do that and why with her. He was drunk but he should still at least have some self control to know he has a girlfriend. I feel tears forming in my eyes and quickly get up to the bathroom and wash my face to avoid crying again. I decided i'm gonna go to the gym. I like going to the gym to get my mind off things.

I change and decide to post my gym outfit on my story

gym time

I arrive at the gym and hit every part of my body. After my workout I decide to go get myself a coffee and start to make this day a self care day. I go him quickly to shower and change along with some makeup and head over to a coffee shop to wind down by catching up on some reading and finish off my drawing that I had in progress.

After being at the coffee shop I decided to call up one of my friends sofia to go to the beach

After being at the coffee shop I decided to call up one of my friends sofia to go to the beach. I would usually make plans with Catalina but she's probably still hungover and with Marc and I haven't hung out with sofia since high school so might as well.

I call her and we decided to go to on her boat on the beach and then go out to eat. Luckily I have some bikinis in the back of my car to throw on.

I meet sofia there and we get on her boat. We have a couple drinks and listen to some music enjoying the sun and boat ride. We even take some pictures for instagram to post on my story

 We even take some pictures for instagram to post on my story

Boat life 🌞 @Sofia_Andrade

I post on my story

We finish the rest of our day going out for dinner and talk about life. Until, She asks about hector

"And you and Hector Fort huhhh" she asks with a smirk

I zone out for at least 15 seconds hearing that name

"hellooooo"she waves her hand in front of my face

"Yeah um we're doing good" I say with a fake grin on my face

I completely change the subject

"How are you and Jude huh" I ask laughing nervously

"Oh we're amazing" She responds with a smile

Im jealous.

We finish off our dinner and talk and both go home after our eventful day.

I get home and realize it's 10 at night. I'm tired but something's missing. Hector Fort. No text from him no call, nothing. I come up with excuses for him of not to be reaching out to cope with my thoughts but deep down I know it hurts.

I get into bed silently sobbing, curling into the fetal position. I've felt this pain before but not this intense. I've gotten cheated on before but this feels worse then last time.

A/N: CRYING AND THROWING UP. 💔💔💔💔💔