Pokédex 009

Pokédex 008

Pokémon Mysticopent

Type Water/Dragon

Ability Current

Hidden Ability Shell Armor

Hp 99

Attack 110

Defense 102

Sp. Attack 80

Sp. Defense 90

Speed 85

Total 566

Pokédex Entry Mysticopent is an large serpent like Pokémon with an long neck with an armor on its neck down all the way to its tail the flippers are flatter and bigger and scales from head and down to it tail.

Pokédex Entry Mysticopent are known to only appear to those with great hearts and loyalty it will leave afterwards if those turned towards the darkside.

Pokédex Entry 02 By jumping very high out of the water it is able to pull down am bird Pokémon from the sky and into the water.

Signature Move Hydro Clash
Physical move power 89 accuracy 90 PP. 20 The user charges itself with full power before overwhelming charging itself with menace at the target with its whole body. The lower the user's Hp. Will lower the power.

Level 38

Hydro Clash

Level 44

Flash Cannon

Level 48

Screech

Level 50

Outrage

Level 59

Draco Cannon(Dragon Type 40/40PP 90 Power/ 75 Accuracy.)
The User hurls an large beam at the target. This also makes the user to recharge on the next turn.

Level 69

Dragon Fang(Dragon Type 15/15PP/ 55 Power/ 75 Accuracy.)
The User bites at the target with super sharp fangs. This also makes the target flinch.

TM/HM

Rain Dance

Dragon Dance

Aura Sphere

Hydro Cannon

Hydro Blast(Water Type 25/25PP/ 60 Power/80 Accuracy)
The User hurls an large watery blast of water. The user can't move on the next turn.

Ice Beam

Mist

Blizzard

Moonblast

Moonlight

Sheer Cold

Dragon Rush

Draco Meteor

Dragon Breath

Hyper Beam

Flash Cannon

Light Screen

Reflect

Dazzling Gleam

Confuse Ray

Psychic

Surf

Aqua Tail

Dive

Wave Crash

Prism Beam(Prism Type 10/10PP/ 50 Power/40 Accuracy)
The Target is attacked by an color beam. This also raises the User's Accuracy by 2%

Echo Blast(Prism Type 40/40PP/ 100 Power/ 80 Accuracy).
The User hurls an large ball of colorful light at the target. This also causes the User's attack and Sp. Attack to decrease by 5%

Dragon Roost(Dragon Type 10/10PP/100 Power/ - Accuracy.)
The User raises all its stats by using half of its HP.

Egg Move

Twister

Wirlpool

Fiery Dance

Tutor

Hydro Cannon