Chapter 1 : New life, New problems.

The day started as a normal one during the morning but after he ate lunch, his mother looked at him as she put a paper down that read..

'Hello Ms. Fujioka, The spot in Tokyo had just opened up and we really would love for you to join us! Boss had already found a nice place for you and your dear boy to stay while you are here. Booked flight just now so see you guys soon. Boss will fax another paper in the afternoon with times of flight and who is gonna pick you up and make sure you and Hazuki get to your new house safely. We hope to see you in our office by Thursday morning. Best regards, Mr. Ushijima.'

Hazuki finished reading it and stared at it a bit longer as he knew he had to say his goodbyes to all his friends and family that still stay where he grew up, but then he wanted his mother to be happy. He looked back up at his mother as he gave a warm smile. "Sounds like a big job, are they paying more?" He asked as he picked up another paper which was the times of flights and the address of where they were gonna start living in. His mother smiled as she nodded while letting out big sigh of relief, she was expecting something worse to come out of it but glad her boy understands. "Yes dear, it will such a big change since I know you'll miss your friends here but I'm sure you will enjoy making new ones. They have a nice school for you to go to. Sent all your files to the principal there, accepted you in right away with how amazing your grades are. Pack up before morning because we leave pretty early." She said as she patted his head and walked over to her room to begin packing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning around 5:10 AM....

Hazuki's mother had finished the rest of her packing that she forgot to do the night before, she checked the time and rushed to her son's room. She shook him awake to tell him that they're gonna be late if he doesn't get up and start getting his stuff outside for pick-up. Hazuki was feeling groggy and tired since he stayed up texting his friends to tell them all that he will miss them but eventually come back if possible. He ran to the bathroom to do his business and wash up before starting to carry all his luggage and boxes down to the driveway. 'This is so early...it's barely light out.' He thought to himself before sighing to bring out his mother's stuff as well.

A car parked in the driveway slightly close to their luggage and boxes as the driver began to load in their stuff as Hazuki and his mother closed the door and left the key under the mat, they had given the house to a family member to stay in since they won't be back for another while. He sat down his seat as he buckled himself in and sighed softly while looking out the window as the car drove off to the airport. "You can just head to the counter to get your tickets and make your way to the gate as we will bring all the luggage and boxes in for you. No worries." The driver said as his mother smiled "Thank you so much, I am forever grateful for that." She said as she was scared to hassle all the stuff around and didn't want to miss their flight.

The flight was nice and smooth but very long, the luggage and boxes were already picked up and put into another van where the next driver had been waiting for the two. Hazuki and his mother finally got out the airport and held up a sign with their names to make sure the driver sees it so they don't have to get into the wrong vehicle. The driver had gotten out to let them know he's waiting for them. They both got inside and buckled up for another long ride to their new home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they got to their new house they were in 'awe' about how big and fancy it looked, The driver gotten out of the vehicle to unload their luggage and boxes to bring them into their new house. Hazuki begun to take his stuff to his room as he assumed was his anyway. He started to put them away before he forgets until his mother barged in "Get ready quick, we are going to visit my dear brother and his beautiful daughter since they have been here for years." She said as she walked away from his room to go get ready herself. Hazuki sighed softly as he wanted to take a small nap but he got up to change and fixed his hair, he grabbed his bag as he headed out to the car and sighed softly. 'Great..' 

His mother came into the vehicle as well, buckling herself in. He looked out the window as they drove off and passed by other houses nearby and as they go to their family members place, he was a bit confused about why they stopped at this apartment building. "My brother is kind of in a rut since his wife died so they lived here." she said as they both got out of the vehicle to walk to the apartment that his family stayed in, His mother knock on the door about ready to see her brother and niece. The door open as it was just a short girl who looked confused "Uh..hello, if you're looking for my father he had to run to the store quickly to grab a few things." The female spoke as she was interrupted with a big hug from his mother "Oh goodness, My pretty niece! It's aunt Keiko. I have come here for work purposes but mostly to see you both everyday now." She said as she squished the poor girl almost to death but she let her go and sighed of relief. The girl looked confused then her eyes widened as she saw Hazuki then she went back to look at his mother with a big smile "I'm so happy you could finally visit us, I can't believe it has been so long." She said as Hazuki looked at the girl longer before saying "I barely recognized you, Haruhi." He smiled as he held open his arms as the small girl gave him a big hug, His mother almost teared up as they were close and best friends before they moved away.

The next 15 minutes they spent talking and playing card games, The door had opened and shut as Haruhi's father walked in and placed all the groceries away "Haruhi, I am back! People will be here soon so make tea for us." He said while still preoccupied with putting things away then came to the living room where he was met with his sister and handsome nephew. "KEIKO! HAZUKI BABY!" He rushed towards his nephew first as he placed a kiss on his head then hugging him tightly. "I haven't seen you in forever, my goodness you've grown so much. Very handsome too. Must be from your mother." He said as he rushed to his sister and gave her the biggest hug and spun her around "I can't believe you actually came." 

Keiko hugged her brother back as she smiled "I know I was so excited from the moment my boss asked me to transfer to the Tokyo building. It is paying me more than LA does." She said as she sighed softly. Ranka let her go as he got to making dinner and finishing chores "I'm sorry that we weren't as prepared with dinner and setting the table." He sighed heavily before putting stuff away again and then making ramen and setting up the table.

Hazuki made his way to Haruhi's room and looked around as he fixated on a picture frame of boys and which seemed to be her in a boys uniform. "I will explain but please don't get upset.." She spoke softly as she sat down on her floor and dug around. Hazuki nodded as he sat down beside her to listen to her story. "One day of the first day of school, I was trying to find a place to study and walked into a host club. it is where these boys will entertain the ladies and do all kinds of activities with them. I happened to fall into it because I was trying to get away from Tamaki-senpai. He's the host club owner so he was just doing what he does everyday. I got scared at what he was saying and I bumped into this big vase that costed 8 million yen. I am paying it off with being a host without anyone else realizing I'm not a boy and just trying to pay the debt I put on myself. It is actually quite fun..I think you would enjoy it." She finished as she sighed loudly but not loud enough to make too much noise.

Hazuki softly laughed as he looked at the picture closer and smiled "They seem like nice guys..I wonder how my first day will go." He said as he put it back and looked at her "I'll come whenever you head that way though. I feel like being entertained with a bunch of goons." He said before getting up to go wash up as he smelt the food and was very hungry after a long day of moving. Haruhi got up to go help out her father with pouring the ramen into the bowls and making tea for everyone to enjoy. Hazuki finished washing up as he went to sit down at the table "Looks good Uncle Ranka." He said waiting for the food and tea to be finished.

Haruhi poured the cups of tea and placed them gently on the table where everyone was sitting, she then poured the ramen into bowls and getting the chopsticks as she placed them down with the bowls in each spot. "Thank you for the food." They all say before starting to eat.

[ Hello it is I, I hope y'all like it so far. I have been writing this all day and I will start writing again tomorrow so that's when the next episode is. Thank you for reading. I'm so tired and sleepy. See y'all next time! ]