Chapter 2 : Met a bunch of goons. (great..)

[ Hi, I wanted to make this longer so if it doesn't come out by tonight, probably next day.. anyway back to the basics. ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we had dinner and long talks, it was about time Hazuki and his mother head home before doing so they hugged them and said their goodnights until another day. Hazuki went to get into his seat while waiting for his mother to come so they can finally head to bed. Keiko finally grabbed her purse and gave Haruhi money for either clothing or food that she needed. "I'll see you guys tomorrow! Goodnight again." She said while she walked out to get into the car as she buckled herself in then they were driven back to their place which was about 20 minutes away from Ranka and Haruhi's place then 9 minutes to the school. Hazuki was drained out and just wanted to hurry to his bed, he watched as he passed by houses and stores as they finally drive into the driveway, quickly unbuckling their belts as they walked out of the car and into their home. Hazuki ran to his room as he got undressed and quickly tucked himself in, his eyes closing before he realized that he didn't do his daily night routine and got back up with big sigh as he went into the bathroom to wash his face and brushed his teeth, brushing his hair then finally heads to his room to lay down on his bed as he finally fell asleep.

The next morning.

Hazuki got woken up by his alarm clock as he sat up in his bed while trying to keep his eyes open then gets up going to the bathroom after his eyes finally stayed open, he was exhausted from the other day and possible jet lagged. For about 15 minutes he was washing up after doing his business as he brushed his teeth and hair, placing his glasses on as he didn't wear them all day yesterday. Keiko was finishing up making their breakfast as she yelled for her son to come down and eat, setting the table up and sat down to wait for him. Hazuki finished spraying a bit of sweet apple scented body mist, making his way down to go have his breakfast and smiled at his mother "Good morning mother, thank you for the food." He said as he sat down and repeated with her as they began to eat.

At school

Hazuki had just gotten dropped off as he made his way into the big building, he was looking around and headed towards to the office as he told them he just transferred and showed them an ID. After awhile he was with the Class 1A class president as they showed him around and told him that the tour will continue after class. They had went to class before it begun and he got introduced. "Good morning class! This is our new transfer student..- Go on introduce yourself mister." The teacher spoke as everyone turned to face Hazuki and he was nervous with all the eyes on him but he gulped as he began to introduce himself "My name is Hazuki..Hazuki Fujioka. I am 16 and moved from America but I am originally from here." He said as he smiled slightly  "Oooh..another Fujioka- Everyone say hello to Hazuki! Make him feel welcomed." The teacher spoke loudly and sat down at the desk while pointing to a seat beside a male. "You may be seated sir." The teacher said, He made his way over to sit down and looked over at the person beside him "Uh..I'm sorry to bother but I haven't gotten my materials and books yet.." He said in low tone but enough for the other to hear him. The boy looked over back at him and smiled softly "Sure new boy, let's put our desks together so you can see the book too." He spoke before moving his desk towards Hazuki's desk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell had rung for the last time as it was now the end of the day, Haruhi ran towards him to bring him to her club so he doesn't have to be alone forever. "I'm sure they won't mind I bring you along with me." She said as she basically dragged him to Music room #3. Hazuki was greeted with rose pedals flying everywhere and with 6 boys standing, one of them sitting. "Haru-" He stopped as he tripped over her foot and just stayed down as he was embarrassed. Haruhi giggled softly as she helped him back up- well she tried, she asked Mori to help her get him back up. Hazuki being even more embarrassed as this tall man carried him up and he stood again.