𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

"God, I hate her so much !" You will have understood that Stacey lost the basketball game, and we are currently walking home, besides we live not very far from the Loud house which caused a lot of problems because every time when Lynn Loud won a b...

"God, I hate her so much !" You will have understood that Stacey lost the basketball game, and we are currently walking home, besides we live not very far from the Loud house which caused a lot of problems because every time when Lynn Loud won a basketball game against my sister, she took a loudspeaker and shouted for an hours "I WON, DO YOU SMELL THAT STACEY, IT'S SMELL OF MY VICTORY"

"Well Stacey I think you're going to have to go home alone, I'm going to go see Luna and ask her if I can hide the speaker before Lynn finds it" I say, stopping in front of the Loud house " okay, don't come home to late, mom just sent me a text saying she is preparing dinner for tonight" she said while looking at the text sent to her by our mother

I enter the house and head towards the kitchen where the father of the Loud family was, Lynn Loud sr "hello sir, I came to see Luna, do you know where she is ?" he turned to me with a big smile "yes she is in her room the one at the end of the corridor on the left second door on the right but before leaving I would like you to tell me what you think of the new sauce that 'I created"

He hands me a spoonful of red tomato liquid, I tasted it and said "it's delicious sir but I think it might be missing a bit of chili" after telling him what I thought of his new sauce, I walked up the stairs remembering what Lynn Sr told me, did he say the hallway on the left, the first door on the left or the first door on the right or the second door on the right ?

I came to my senses and decided to open the first door on the right. I saw Lynn jr talking with a beautiful older boy, when they heard the door open they turned their eyes towards me "what the hell are you here, Cartensen" said Lynn getting up from her chair "calm down Lynn let her talk" the boy said smiling at me

"I wanted to talk with Luna but I see I'm in the wrong room, sorry" "you don't need to apologize it can happen to anyone, I don't think I been introduce myself my name is Carl, Carl Brown" he said, walking towards me and holding out his hand "nice to meet you Carl my name is Addison Ca-" I don't have time to finish my sentence that Lynn cuts me off "you were supposed to go talk to Luna right ? She's next door so now get out of my room" "thanks Lynn, bye Carl I was happy to meet you" "likewise, bye Addison"

I left her room and knocked on the door that Lynn had indicated to me, Luna opened the door and let me in "hey how are you pretty girl, you seem happy" she said with a smile on the corner "Luna I have a question to ask you" I asked her "sure what is it ?" She said crossing her harms and looking at me, I sat next to her and looked at her "do you know Carl Brown" I said to her, looking down.

I hope you will have liked
this chapter !! 🫶🏻

( Ghost readers don't hesitate to press the little star if you liked it)