Lessons in Submission Chapter 11

When Voluptuous independent Lysette decides to look for a dominant Alpha Male, she finds handsome forceful Jack who loves to control his subs using all sorts of methods. Lysette soon realises just what she has been missing as she gets her intense Lessons in Submission as well as an avalanche of sexual adventures.

Readers, please note that over the various chapters this story may jump categories as it includes, BDSM, Gang Bangs , Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Sex in Public, MMF Sex, MMMF sex, DP

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eleven

The event was to take place at the Gordon Road Boxing Club. It had been closed for the evening and taken over by Jack and his Arab friends.

It was perfect because there were practice benches all around the edges of the big room, there was a boxing ring in the middle and one or two padded massage tables, relaxing music played in the background. Jack waved to his Arab friends who looked comfortable seated around a small dining table with table cloth, ice bucket and glasses in the far corner of the place, slightly out of sight.

Jack had purchased some skimpy lingerie for Lysette; a quarter cup bra, which meant that her big breasts sat on top of the material and her long nipples were protruding over the top and a small thong which hardly covered anything at all. Earlier she had tried them on along with her stockings and high heeled shoes to show Jack. She looked stunning and Jack knew right then, without any doubt, that all the men would be keen to have her and so tonight would be a huge success.

'Excited?' Jack asked.

'Oh yes, I am very excited.'

'Good, I know that you will love it, I can't wait,' Jack said with grin. 'I can't wait to see you exposed and fucked by all those big cocks, gorgeous,' he murmured.

Lysette put on a long tie-belt mackintosh to cover her body and the skimpy outfit and they had made their way over to the boxing club.

Once inside, it was obvious that the ten men were all there. The lights had been dimmed and the music played in the background. Each man looked over at Lysette.

One man stepped forward and shook Jack by the hand.

'You didn't exaggerate man, she is gorgeous. Is she prepared for what's coming?'

'Oh yes, she's very excited, aren't you Lysette?'

And both men looked at her.

'Yes, yes,' she said smiling 'I am really excited, can't wait.'

'Oh Lysette, this is Mr Jones, he is the boss here, so do as he says, ok?'

'Sure thing,' she said and Mr Jones moved away to join the others.

Now Jack spoke up loudly.

'Good evening gentlemen. This is Lysette. It is her fantasy and mine, that she enjoys the pleasures of ten men in a gang bang. You can do exactly what you like to her.

'Get the coat off,' someone shouted.

'Let's see her tits,' another voice said.

Jack chuckled. 'Well I can see you are keen, so let's get this off you Lysette.'

Lysette looked around the room at the big men. A few of them were black but they all looked big and well built and toned. She felt herself becoming aroused at the thought of all those hands and mouths and cocks.

Jack removed her coat and for a moment she stood still and quiet in the middle of the space.

Fleetingly, she thought back to Max and all the attention that he had bestowed on her pussy and clit and how sensitive she felt now and how much she wanted this.