Welcome!

Are you as cool as a black panther?

Even if you aren't, welcome to The Black Panther Awards 2024 where we come together to sharpen our claws and roar like the wind! Get ready for an epic adventure of awesome writers who challenge themselves to write like a growling panther!

First, let's get into the ELIGIBILITY part of this contest.

- You're story must have at least 5 chapters, OR more than 3,500+ words. If you're story doesn't have this, we recommend adding new parts.

- Stories with more than 50,000+ reads do not qualify. This contest is for hidden gems ONLY.

- There's a minimum of 3,500 words, although there's also a maximum of 100,000 words. If you're story has more than that, it's not eligible to enter.

- You can submit a max of 5 books, but you can only submit ONE book per category. If you submit over that limit, we'll go with the first entry you submitted.

- NO fanfiction! Your story must be COMPLETELY original to enter. EVEN stories with same characters, settings, ideas, and/or anything else cannot be submitted. This is because of fandom issues and copyright.

- It doesn't just have to be a story! It could be a short story, poetry collection, writer's guide, and non-fiction.

- NO AI is allowed! Ever. This is for copyright reasons and participant fights that can discontinue these contests!

Continue to the next part to learn more about PAYMENTS!