Chapter one

Andrea pov:

I woke up , ready to go to school when I finished I ran to my sisters room to wake her up she's the same age as me but she's older by 2 months. "Danny ,Danny wake up!" I said as I opened her window "Andrea get the fuck out of my room ass hole" she said as she got out of bed I got out her room and unplugged my phone it's was barely 7:30 and I enter and 8 I still had time. I had 5 unread messages. They were all from my best guy friend Steven.

Steven❤️: hey lazy booty 😂😴
Steven❤️:wow I just got In an argument with joanna again 😔
Steven❤️:man please answer 😔
Steven❤️: nvm it's whatever
Steven❤️: see you at school

Okay so joanna is Stevens girl friend it's sad because they always fight Steven tells me he loves me but I love him more then a friend I hope one day he'll release.

I got to school Danny went to her class and as I walked to the hall I heard screaming

"NO STEVEN I DIDNT FUCKIN CHEAT ON YOU!" Joanna yelled out
"REALLY THEN WHY THE FUCK DID AARON TELL ME SHE SAW YOU MAKE OUT WITH XAVIER !" Steven yelled back I feel bad for Steven. Joanna turned around and looked at me "YOU KNOW WHAT STEVEN WERE OVER O DONT WANT TO ARGUE ANYMORE GO FUCK YOUR "BEST FRIEND ANDREA THATS ALL SHES GOOD FOR!" Joanna yelled and walked away my way she looked at me and pushed me to the wall I looked over at Steven he was against the wall crying and out of nowhere he punched the wall leaving a dent in it. "Steven are you okay" I asked he cried even more and hugged me I hugged him back and I didn't wan his to leave my arms but then the bell rang we headed to or classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys do you guys like it so far? Comment 😏💘 ~ Joanna