Chapter 3

Andrea pov:

I went to my house crying ran upstairs and took a shower man I wish Steven could see that my heart is broken because of him. I got out the shower and put my underwear and bra on and went to bed I put my phone on my night stand. And feel asleep

*morning*

Joanna's pov:

I woke up by my step brother crying. I took a shower and got out wore some shorts and a hoodie some vans grabbed my bag and left to school. "Joanna" I heard as I was walking.. I didn't recognize that voice so I didn't look back. "Joanna" I heard again at this point it was no use looking back. I ran to school and went straight to my class. I looked at the date it was the 12th "shit!" I said to myself because I had forgotten that it was my and Stevens anniversary. Fuck!

Steven's pov

I went to school and I heard Andrea call my name as I walked through the hall way I felt back that I didn't wait for her but whatever. "STEVEN ,STEVEN" I heard her say I ran to my class I know it's rude but she's getting annoying! The bell rang and she went to her class.

Andreas pov:

I walked in my class room and looked over at Joanna she was on her phone.. My jealousy got the best of me and I grabbed her phone and threw it to the floor making it break. "Wtf!" She said as she punched the shit out of the whiteboard. Right then ms.Gonzalez walked in "JOANNA, ANDREA! TO THE OFFICE NOW !"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I didn't get to update I deleted the app and then I forgot my password but then I remembered it . Sorry that it's short