Sun and Moon

**"The sun and moon"** tarot card.
The Sun and Moon together on a single card represent the merging of two powerful forces—light and dark, clarity and mystery, day and night. This card symbolizes the profound connection between two people who complement each other perfectly, despite (or because of) their differences.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Theodore sat at his cluttered desk, his heart heavy with the weight of another ordinary day. He shuffled through the stack of letters with a sigh, his eyes glazing over until he saw the one bearing the Ministry of Magic's official seal. With trembling fingers, he broke the seal and began to read.

As he absorbed the contents, his breath caught in his throat. The Ministry Marriage Act... and he was to be paired with Luna Lovegood.
Luna, whose ethereal beauty and gentle spirit had haunted his dreams for years. A surge of emotions overwhelmed him, and he dramatically flung the letter aside, collapsing onto his knees.

"Luna! Of all people, they've paired me with Luna. How can this be real?*

Tears streamed down his face unchecked, his sobs echoing through the empty room. He clutched his chest, as if the physical ache could alleviate the emotional turmoil within.

"Why now, when I've longed for her from afar, never daring to hope? How can I face her, knowing my heart has belonged to her all this time?"

He crumpled onto the floor, his emotions pouring out in a torrent of despair and reluctant hope. The very thought of Luna being bound to him by law, rather than choice, tore at his soul. Yet, amidst the chaos of his mind, a flicker of joy ignited. Perhaps, just perhaps, fate had finally intervened in his favor.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Luna  hummed softly as she arranged fresh flowers in a vase, her cottage filled with the scent of blooming herbs. She noticed the official-looking letter on her table, its seal glinting in the morning light. She opened it calmly, her curiosity piqued.

The Ministry Marriage Act. She read through the details with her usual serene demeanor, noting that she had been paired with Theodore Nott. Luna's eyes lingered on his name for a moment. She then set the letter aside and resumed her day without a hint of distress, her expression thoughtful but untroubled.

"Theodore Nott...this could be interesting. Perhaps the universe has a plan for us, a chance to bring something positive from this unexpected turn of events.*

She moved on to feed her creatures, her calm acceptance of the news a testament to her unshakeable faith in the mysteries of life.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Theo approached Luna Lovegood's cottage, his heart pounding in his chest. He clutched a bouquet of flowers nervously, his mind racing. How had he ended up here, about to have tea with the woman he had adored from afar for so long? He raised a trembling hand and knocked lightly.

"Good morning, Luna," he said shyly, almost whispering.

"Good morning, Theodore," she replied in her usual calm and airy tone.

Luna gave him a warm, inviting smile and motioned gracefully towards the open door. "Please, come inside."

Oh he would definitely definitely come inside.