warden x reader lemon

I have made some updates for the chapters after re reading all of them and realize they all need patching up but don't worry I'm not changing anything to drastic and hoping you still enjoy

(Y/N)=your name
(F/D)=favorite drink
(H/C)=hair color
(S/C)=skin color

*your in the superbar*

You were always so anti-social with everyone even before you got sent to jail, superjail to be exact. As always being the only female prisoner not wanting to make eye contact with any of the other inmates. Also making the decision not to talk to anyone at all since you never really had any friends besides ash but he was nowhere to be seen in the bar or anyone you knew that was in the bar. While making your way towards the back of the bar to take a seat since noone really sat there plus you always liked being alone for some reason. Sitting and thinking to yourself about every thing and how all this came to be until you got snapped back to reality by a very familar voice. "uuh (y/n) would you like a drink or something" as you looked over to person who had awoken you from your thoughts which you found a very confused jarred standing behind the bar. He was the bartender which made it even more strange for you knowing that he quit drinking years ago and now hes working as the bartender. i wonder how long he's gonna hold up you thought to yourself "hey jarred I'd like a (favorite drink)" . He gave a quick nod and made his way over to the drinks to prepare your beverage. You noticed that the warden was sitting like two stools away from you and also taking noticing the little *reserved* sign he placed next to his seat. "huh looks like somone has a date and I think I know how this is going to end" you thought to yourself. Knowing very well that alice never found the warden interesting at all and neither did she pay any attention to his flirty compliments or actions in trying to win her attention. Clearly he's just wasting his time "here's your drink (y/n)" turning your attention towards jarred who now had your drink ready. But was a bit hard to reach since he was a bit short "oh thanks jerrad". As you stood off your seat making it easier for you to reach for your drink until you finally got a hold of it. "you really did a go-" was all you were able to say not noticing that your chair has been removed under you. Causing you to fall directly on your back along with your drink soaking you completely. "haha looks like someone got a little wet" as you looked behind you to where the voice was coming from you noticed that it was that morbidity obese bald pervert fatty. "of coarse" you whipsered to yourself not wanting him to hear you at all as everyone else was laughing at your humiliation including fatty himself. Usually you let it slide and not make a scene about it, so you quickly stood up dusty yourself off, and asked jarred for another drink. Until fatty approached you close enough to whisper in your ear seductively "you know I can make you feel even more wet if you know what I mean". Thats when you snapped making you slam his face right on the corner of the bar stand, over,and over,and over until he started to bleed from his nose. But it wasnt enough for you so you decided to grab two forks and jamming them up his nose so far up until you nearly ripped his nose off of his face. Then grabbing the nearest knife off the table placing the tip of the knife facing up "open your mouth" you demanded him in the most forceful and cold way that even you never knew you had in you. He cooperated and opened his mouth hesitantly and terrified of what you planned to do to him. That's when you slammed his whole mouth on the tip of the knife making it cut and slice the inside of his mouth seeing that the knife made it through the back of his throat piercing through the back of his head. You were able to tell that everyone in the entire bar was shocked by your actions especially the warden since he never really expected any of this kind of violence would come from you. But also felt some sort of attration towards you and your new behavior causing him to smirk while looking at you. "Looks like someone couldn't handle his beer" as you violently pushed his bloody corpse out of your spot. Also seeing a very nervous and terrified jarred with your new replaced drink that you ordered again "thank you jarred ... again".