Chapter 1

(Y/n) POV :

" I'm going to school now Alicia !!"

  You yell out from the hall way as you run from place to place finding your goddamn shoes just to spot it under the table as you hurry yourself to grab and putting it on. Your mouth muching the toast like those anime girl your little brother always watching.

" It's still early, you can sit and eating with us (Y/n) . "

Alicia called out to me as you just shake your head, teasing her.

"Nuh uh."

"What do you mean nuh uh, get back here (Y/n) Reindale. ??!!"

Snickered at her funny expression, you just close the door and walk away. Taking a big breath of fresh air before going to school, watching the surrounding, nothing much beside less house and more trees, a whole dang forest near the place you live. Sometime you wonder why did Alicia chosen this place to stay.

But before getting into all that...a little introduction to anyone who interested in yourself..yes I know there are someone out there watching, or you just have a lot of stress lately and began to develop hallucination but anyways...

(Y/n) Reindale is the name you were given at birth, except Reindale is just the name of the orphanage where you grow up, you were abandoned at a fairly young age and they found a little note contain your name but without the family name so the teacher who found you has bestow the name Reindale to show now you have become a part of the Reindale orphanage. You are 17 and prepare for your upcoming birthday in a few months. Currently status, single but too cool for anyone. As for your family members, Alicia and Daniel are your big sister and little brother base on the age as the three of you do not share any blood. Speaking of Alicia, she was a member at the orphanage and since she are now an adult, somehow she have chosen me and Daniel to become her family. Our family is not rich but not too poor, you love this family and hope its stay the same in the future.

"Although her choice of living here is so weird, she sure have a bad taste. "

You mumble while munching on the toast ealier, turning your face glancing to the woods. The darkness and the vibe giving you the biggest ick, pointing your finger onto your mouth pretending to gag. Sigh, you just lazily walk along the way, passing next to the wood, you spot a a group of middle age ladies busy gossiping. Being a good child, you smile at them as you walk passing beside them, earning some of their gentle smile as the resume to the gossip topics. Before walking away you have heard some interesting story indeed.

"Did you hear, there was another killing case, what was it.....the victim got strangle by the electronics cord....no evidence...."

___________________________________

"Ugh first day of the school are always boring."

You yawned, taking out your phone as you texting to your best pookie in the world.

TooCoolForYou🦅🇺🇸
- Pookie, I demand thee, sending me some cat vid now, the king need something to cure thee boredom.

GreenPookieBitche🥵
- First, when did you change my name you lil' shit? Second, why?

TooCoolForYou🦅🇺🇸
-Either you sent now or I'll bother you a whole day. Choose wisely pookie.

  GreenPookieBitche🥵
-Fine hold your horse my giga chad Ohio skibidi rizz.