~Chapter 1~

Your Pov

-smack!- -collapse-

Intense pain hit my body as a broken beer bottle hit me on the head harshly, the broken glass shattered into my skin, seeping into me as my black Crimson blood flowed out of me slowly.

"Fucking take it you bitch!" Yelled the drunken voice of my drunk ass dad, he's gotten into a bad/violent drinking habit and he's been targeting me ever since it started.

The abuse never ended, I always ended up bleeding no matter how much I pleaded, I almost wish I was dead...

I crawled fast into a corner of the living room of our small house, we lived in a small house in the greed ring, crime and violence was all that happened around these parts.

I whimpered as I heard dad's footsteps draw closer to me with another beer bottle, he's about to hit me with it, that was until we heard the door burst open.

We both look over in shock as a group of tough looking imps rushed into our house with guns and were pointing them at dad.

I was silent and so was dad but he still managed to throw that bottle at me just as a short male imp who was wearing heard comes in, the pain from that impact hurt like a fucking bitch!

I couldn't hold my balance any longer, my arms and legs gave out as I slowly fell on the ground panting in pain, hot tears rush out of my eyes.

I could still feel blood coming out of me as I watched what was happening in front of me, the imp that just walked in glared at my dad but he softened his expression when he looked at me.

He looks like he took pity but I wasn't able to tell.

He turned back to look at my dad with a glare "where's my money at?" He asks him.

"Oh yeahhh...that...ummmm I'll get it to you tomorrow!~" dad says in a drunken yet nervous manner.

"I need it today (D,N) -dad's name-, don't fuck me over, either you give me the money now or your fucking dead!" He yells at dad.

This causes dad to jerk a little from fear, he may be drunk but he knows what he's doing.

"W-well...ummm...let me make you a deal Crimson!" He suggests.

So the imp that's in charge of this whole thing is Crimson, that name sounds intimidating.

Crimson cocks an eyebrow of interest.

"I'm listening" he says in a low growling voice.

I could hear my dad chuckle as he walks towards me, I started to get scared as he dragged me over closer to Crimson.

Crimson looked confused and concerned.

"How about.....I give you my daughter as a....payment!" Dad suggests and I look at him with wide eyes.

He cannot be serious!? Give your own daughter up because you lost money!? What a piece of shit you ate!

I could feel Crimson look at me and I looked back at him, blood still dripping off me, my vision was starting to collapse as I mouthed something to Crimson.

"Kill him..." I mouthed off and he smirked at that remark.

"This is not what we agreed on but I will take her in either way" he says as he snaps his fingers and a tall lone shark came over and took me from dad's arms.

I could hear Crimson chuckle as he knows that he's gonna kill him either way as well.

"Oh also your dead" Crimson says as he turns a heel and starts to walk away slowly as pleas were heard. I felt satisfied hearing his cries for once, I wanted him to suffer like he did to me.

I looked over past the lone shark's arm my head was on and watched as my dad got shot multiple times, I actually smirked slightly as he fell to the ground, limp and dead to this world.

"Come on boys! Time to get home" Crimson says outloud so everyone can hear.

"Alessio when we get back take the girl to my room and fix those wounds, I have work I gotta do before anything else" I heard Crimson say as Alessio says yes boss.

I on the other hand was starting to drift off into a deep welcoming sleep.

~Authors Note~

I know the first part of the story is much different then the other but thats OK, that means I'm learning on how to write more properly!

Let me know if you guys want more!