~Chapter 3~

Your Pov

I'm so fucked..

I haven't even been here for long and I'm already a pet/slave now, someone fucking end me!

I could only hope I stay on his good side and I don't end up shocked or worse dead.

That's the last thing I wanted, this imp means business I can tell.

I heard him chuckle as he got off me and watched as I tried to get the shock collar off me but knew that if I struggled it would please him but I did it anyway.

"Like I said you won't get it off so quit struggling" he says as he takes another puff off his cigar.

"Don't worry though, give it a few days and if you have proved you won't run off or anything I'll remove it for sometime but if you misbehave I'll shock your ass to heaven and back" he growled/threatened at me.

Well at first I thought he was saving me earlier but it just looks like he wanted a new pet, fucking asshole...

I finally gave up after a minute with me picking at it and sighed with defeat.

"Now that, that's in order I'll get down to business then, your my new pet now and you have no say in the matter dollface, so if you obey me their won't be any trouble but if not your fucked got it dollface?" He asks me as he blows some cigar smoke my way, causes me to cough.

I didn't want to admit that I submit but I had no choice I nodded my head slowly.

"Use your words pet" he growls.

"Yes sir..." I say.

"Good girl now how about you go soak in a bath, you need it, use my bathroom it's that way" he says as he takes a puff out of his cigar and points in the direction he was talking about.

I just nod, fucking rude ass...saying I stink or dirty well he ain't lying I am but he don't have to point out the obvious.

"Good, I'll be back to check on you in a few hours, behave yourself while I'm gone" he says as he walks out of his bedroom, I heard the door close and lock at the Sametime.

I look around and see nothing special about the area I'm currently locked it, a few pictures here and there and even a few imp horns on walls, I somewhat cringed from seeing those.

You really shouldn't fuck with this guy it seems.

I sighed as I walked to the bathroom door, I might as well soak in a bath while I'm at it like he says, can't disobey after all I'll get shocked and I definitely don't want that.

But I'm pretty sure I might screw up at some point...

I opened the door and my eyes widened slightly, this bathroom was pretty big! Their was a big in the ground bathtub and a walk in shower, I didn't think Crimson had something like this.

I walked over to the bathtub and slowly turned the water on to hot, I didn't want a warm or cold bath, I felt sore I needed to relax a little bit.

Or at least while I can..

As I waited for the water to fill up the tub I looked at myself in the mirror and I definitely looked like shit.

I had multiple bandages on me and could see scars on my body, and I was still in the same clothes I was in from earlier or how ever long it's been.

I stripped myself of my clothes and threw them away from me as I walked back over to the tub and turned off the water and slowly slipped myself into the hot liquid.

I gasped because of the stinging pain that went throughout my body, the water was just so comforting but it hurt like fuck!

It was just hard to relax..

I took a deep breath in and out as I got my whole body in and waited for me to get use to the warmth.

I sighed in relief as my body gave in slowly, "fucking hell this is great..." I mumbled to myself.