. . . 𝄞 [ #3 ]

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

【 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗠𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 】

- "Y/N?" Emily nudged you. Glancing you back. "Ah! What is it..?" You looked at her. "Ah it's nothing. I just wanted to ask. What happend to your eye? You never took that off. " she asked as she pointed to your eye patch.

- "ah. My stepmother said I have a sick eye. Soo. I won't be able to take it off. But since I've been used to this quite a while. I have no problem. " you answered. as she raised her eyebrow.

- "well. Can you take it off for now? We're both alone and our friends are not here yet !.. " she asked. Making you flinch a little.. "Well. I guess.. Sure..?" You slowly lift up your eye patch.

- when you lifted your eye patch. You felt a sudden huge sharp pain in your eye. "OWH! AAGH!..IT HURTS! " you cried in pain as you felt your eye as if it got stabbed. And then it started dropping down blood. Emily looked horrified. Before quickly rushing out to get help.

- "AGH!.. " you screamed more In pain

- "ah!.. " you were back to reality. As you woke up. You realized it was just some nightmare. An terrible one. As you sighed. Few Tears started streaming down to your face. Emily.. Sasha.. Circle.. Thavel.. Bloomie.. They were like siblings to you

- You couldn't remember. Grace. Mister. Oliver's daughter. Is the first friend you lost. She passed away due to cancer. You couldn't think straight. You looked at the photo of you and your friends.

- "oh.. How I miss you all.." you exhaled.
You then felt a slight tap hand on your shoulder. Just to find Mister. Robby. "Miss. [ L/N ] . Your not paying attention. " he said.

- "a-ah! Sorry. I was just--" you looked back at the classroom. You realized there's only a few students in the room. Before looking back at mister. Robby. You heard he's wrench arm clinch.

- "I was just zoned out for a bit. " you replied. "Well. You better not do it again. Especially if you failed the test. " he's glare gives you chills. He's literally one of the youngest teachers along with miss. Riley. Yet he literally is scary!

[ 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘜𝘕𝘓𝘖𝘊𝘒𝘌𝘋! : 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘. ]

- it was a very scary sight that you realized there's only a few students in the classroom just like the other classrooms. Damn it did alot of students died also? Or are they too lazy to bring their asses?

- you sighed. You missed Demi's company. But he was sick today. But in the same you have a bad feeling about this. And very concerned for him. . Until you felt mister. Robby tapping your shoulder again

- "Gorgeous. bring these books to Mister. Kevin's classroom please. " he pointed out to the books in the corner. You felt a bit flattered at the nickname. But you nodded before approaching and picking up the books. Before going to the exit of the classroom.

- at the hallway. It was so empty and quiet. You remembered miss. Clairene said that the school used to be called as the happy place. But everything just changed ever since this so called '∆lice' died.

- you walked up to the stairs. As you saw mister. Kevin's classroom you felt slightly scared . There was no one else at the classroom. It was genuinely confusing.

- you walked into the door. Making mister. Kevin glancing at you. "Need something?" He asked for with that same cold tone. "Mister. Robby asked me to deliver these books for you sir. " you replied at his question.

- He raised an eyebrow. "Huh. Took him long enough to do that. Put those there." He pointed out to that one shelf. As you slowly walked into the shelf before placing the books. There you felt an hot breath behind your neck. You clearly already who is that since there's nobody else in the room.

- you can't lie that he's kinda hot. "so.
L/N. are you a virgin?" (( NO IT'S NOT TIME FOR SMUT SO SHHHH)) you flinched as he asked that  why would he asked such a question. You felt your cheeks reddened up as you felt him breathing behind. It was very dark..

- "uhm.. Yes sir..?" You answered. As he let's out an smirk. Before standing straight up again. "Good to know. "  he replied. As you walked through the exit door. "Thank you sir. " you said before running off. That was a flustering sight.

[ NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED! : 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 ]

- You then rushed back to Mister. Robby's classroom. Just to find himself alone there. "Ah sir. I gave mister. Kevin the books you delivered. " you said. "Then. You should get going to your next class. Thank you for the help in hand. "

- you smiled. As you went out. Wait. Did he just say thanked you? He never thanked anybody before. Not even the teachers. Even after mister. Kevin's akward question. You felt kinda blessed or something.

- as you went out. Mister. Robby let's out an amused smile before turning back into he's sinister smile. "I like that girl~" he let's out an chuckle.

𝑹𝑬𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹 : Teachers don't like you hanging out with other teachers.