Our Favorite Slave (1)

TW: Polyamoury, CNC, mxfxm

Olivia's POV

I panted hard as I tried to keep the sounds from my mouth as quiet as possible. I was currently hiding from my master but not in the way you think. 

About 1000 years ago, werewolves took over the human world, making every human a sex slave or a working slave if they weren't of age. Once the werewolves took over, all supernatural creatures exposed themselves to the world. Humans are sold as sex slaves, working slaves, companion slaves, and blood slaves. I was bought as a sex slave but not by the man who bought me. I was bought for his son, the current prince of the werewolf kingdom. He always wanted to play hide and seek. He would buy me different clothes to wear that all smelt different. If he found me, he would make me do sexual favors for him and his best friend. If he didn't find me, I was tied up and forced to come over and over again for hours. I'm currently hiding from both of them but I think the one who called out right now was his best friend, Lucas.

I had to hide behind a tree to catch my breath. I heard footsteps and I halted everything so I could hear.

"Come on out, little dear. We want to play with you so badly." He didn't sound very close so I should be able to break away to the left and then climb up a tree. I looked around the corner and I did not see him so I thought it was safe. I walked around the corner slowly and dashed to the left but someone grabbed me. I gasped sharply as I felt a hot breath hit the back of my neck.

"Found you, little dear." I was pinned against the tree and faced the man/wolf that had plagued my dreams. He wrapped his hand around my throat and squeezed. If he wanted to, he could crush my windpipe and leave me to die. But that would mean they would lose their favorite toy and they can't have that.

"I see you're in the dress I picked you. I get to see your cute little ass stick out while I fuck the life out of you," he growled in my ear. I shivered and tried to hold back tears but they just wanted to come out.

"Should we wait for Kota to come by or should we start the fun ourselves? Because you smell amazing and I want to devour you right now." He licks the side of my neck and I gasp at his nipping teeth. He pins me harder against the tree and my neck. I was having difficulty breathing but I needed to answer him. 

"Lucas..." I whisper. His growls rumble through his chest and his hand leaves his neck to pick me up and wrap my legs around his waist.

"I wanna hear my name from your pretty lips more." His hand went underneath my skirt and pulled my panties to the side. His fingers teased my folds which were becoming wet with need. "Mmm, you're so wet already. You want this from me. I bet Kota makes your pussy wet just as much as I do." I felt his tip nudge into my entrance and I choked out a moan as he filled me to the brim. 

"Oh, fuck," I moan, tears streaming down my face. My pussy was still sore from yesterday so before he rammed into me, like an animal, I raise my concerns.

"Lucas, please. Please slow. I'm still so sore," I plead with him. That made him smirk with pride.

"Is it? From all the orgasms you gave us? From our cocks and fingers?" I nodded and he grabbed my throat again, squeezing lightly.

"Please," I plead once more. He stares me in the eye and sighs.

"Fine. But only because I want you ready for Kota when he gets here." I was about to thank him for the mercy but a moan replaced the words as his thrusts got more frequent but gentle. He pulled down my dress to reveal my tits and he grabbed one in his mouth, biting the nipple. I cried out and then moaned as his tongue soothed the pain away. 

"Oh, fuck..." I whisper. His hands hold me up as he drills into me. He looks down and watches his cock bury itself into my pussy.

"Such a perfect pussy. Tell me, little dear, who do you belong to?" He asks me, his speed getting faster. I rolled my eyes towards the back of my head and he reached a spot inside of me that I had no idea existed. "Come on, little dear, tell me you belong to me and Kota. Say it."