King #5: Battle with the God

Deboss High God Ultima called Miracle Knight Gaia, Thunder Beast Knight Chaos and Mist Kaijin Eras before him and they bowed in his presence

Deboss High God Ultima called Miracle Knight Gaia, Thunder Beast Knight Chaos and Mist Kaijin Eras before him and they bowed in his presence. It was at this moment when Ultima presented their newest monster grunt: Deboss Youkai Hinoshin. Hinoshin was a special case as he was a Deboss monster who could alter reality with his augmented reality computer. Hinoshin made his way down to earth with an army of computer generated Zorima behind him. Shinji (King Kyoryu Red) and Reina (King Kyoryu Pink) were on a date and it was going pretty well. It was at this moment when they got a call on their Kyoryu Buckles from Candelira and Luckurio, telling them that another Deboss monster was attacking the city, and that the two had already informed the other members. Shinji and Reina arrived and saw their teammates standing before Deboss Youkai Hinoshin.

"Guys, let's go!" Shinji bellowed

"Right!" bellowed Reina, Shota, Akiko and Kazu

"Brave In!" our heroes bellowed

Shinji inserted his Gabutyra ZyuDenchi into his Gabutyrarevolver, Reina inserted her Dricera ZyuDenchi into her Dricerarevolver, Shota inserted his Stegotchi ZyuDenchi into his Stegotchirevolver, Akiko inserted her Parasagun ZyuDenchi into her Parasagunrevolver and Kazu inserted his Zakutor ZyuDenchi into his Zakutorrevolver.

"King Kyoryu Change!" our heroes bellowed

Our heroes spun the barrel and pulled off a samba-like sequence before pulling the trigger. The spirits of their individual Zyudenryu shot out and enveloped them, forming their ranger suits. The five heroes then landed before Deboss Youkai Hinoshin and were ready for the team roll call.

"The fanged hero! King Kyoryu Red!" Shinji bellowed

"The hotshot hero! King Kyoru Black!" Akiko bellowed

The armoured hero! King Kyoryu Blue!" Shota bellowed

"The bladed hero! King Kyoryu Green!" Kazu bellowed

"The horned heroine! King Kyoryu Pink!" Reina bellowed

"Strongest and Bravest In History! Zyuden Sentai King Kyoryuger!" our heroes bellowed

"Zorima, attack!" roared Deboss Youkai Hinoshin

As the Zorima army charged towards the King Kyoryugers, the team sprang into action. Shinji, with his Gabutyra-powered strength, took down multiple Zorima with a single swipe of his Gabutyra Fang. Reina, with her agility and quick reflexes, dodged the Zorima's attacks with ease, striking back with her Dricera Drill's powerful whirlwind. Shota, with his Stegotchi-enhanced speed, zipped around the battlefield, taking out Zorima with his Stegotchi Shield's sharp edges. Akiko, with her Parasagun-powered marksmanship, picked off Zorima from a distance, her Parasagun Rifle firing off precise shots. Kazu, with his Zakutor-enhanced agility, flipped and somersaulted around the battlefield, his Zakutor Claw slicing through Zorima with deadly precision.

As the battle raged on, Deboss Youkai Hinoshin began to get frustrated. His augmented reality computer was supposed to give him the upper hand, but the King Kyoryugers were proving to be more than a match for him. He decided to take matters into his own hands, summoning a massive, digital dragon from the depths of his computer.