The Wizarding world

Amelias POV

Diagon Alley

After I get over the shock of what he just said I looked around. This world was very different from camp half blood where I had been basically my entire life. I look around at the stores Flourish and blotts a wand shop and Gringotts bank where I would find money I suppose. I was looking around for so long that I did not realize that Mr. Dumbles had already walked away into the bank. I ran as fast as I could after him, avoiding all the kids that ranged from like 10 to at least 18.

There were people everywhere and it was very cramped when you wanted to walk around. I had made it to the bank where there were goblins everywhere. It looked like Mr dumbles expected me to be scared of them but I have fought worse than them at camp half blood , which I don't think he realizes. What does startle me is there is a giant at the front of the room with a kid who looked like 10. He had round glasses and his clothes looked like regular mortal ones nothing of these wizards and witches so I went over to him and the giant.

The giant turned to look at me and started asking questions." Oh you must be Amelia Potter. I am very honored to see you see your mom is famous too. Im shocked she just left you on the side of the road and told no one about you. Not even James, oh well I understand that your not his your a child of a god. Which one again? Oh right its Ares, makes sense to the firey sprite ( I honestly have no idea how to spell it :( ) How did you end up in America. Oh and this is your half brother harry Potter he is.." I cut him off before he could continue scared he would never stop.

"  Let me guess very famous in the Wizarding world yes I have been told that. I'm just mad that no one had told me that I had family left other than gods and other Demi-gods who hate me very much. Can I just say that. Also why hasn't Harry been told of me, yes I know he has not because of the shocked and slightly angered face he has right now." I finished, all of the wizards and goblins around me  looked slightly shocked about my not caring about who he is.

" But miss he is the only one known to survive the killing curse he" the giant was cut off by Mr. Dumbles. He seems to do that a lot.

" Hagrid give them both a break they are just kids after all and both learned of each other and being a wizard just very recently. they need some time to comprehend that news." They continue to speak so I look to Harry my brother, I guess.

" So , I think we need proper introductions because what they are saying makes little to no sense honestly." I pause to look at his face he just nods at me so I continue." Hi I'm Amelia I have lived in Manhattan my whole life and grew up around gods and Demi-gods. Who are real for you to know and well my other half siblings hate me so can we try to have a better relationship than that." I finish slightly out of breathe with a hopeful smile on my face.

" Of course I think our relationship will be good plus my aunt, uncle and cousin hate me so you are my only family member who truly seems to care. I think we will get along good." he pauses and smiles then remembers something and adds it quickly" Oh and I'm Harry, Harry Potter. I also guess my Aunt and Uncle are yours too because well you are after all from my moms side of family so you have more family that probably will hate you too." He smiles at me and I have to bite back a laugh.

" Oh well I'm used to the family member hate. My dad somewhat likes me and my siblings, there is like 12 of them so that sucked. And now the Uncle and Aunt probabaly will hate me so oh well I have you. Even if we barely know each other I promise to try to take care of you little bro, something no siblings did for me" I smile at Harry slightly sad remembering what had always happened at Camp Half Blood.

Harry smiles back at me sadly" Thank you in advance  I feel like it will be rough first few days, with me being famous here and all. Also I'm sorry that your family acted like that to you and I promise to take care of you too, even if your like 3 years older than me." he had a big smile on his face which made me happy. No one ever seemed to truly care so much about me and I had only known him for a few minutes.