Chapter three: Love or obsession?

Warnings: the title says it all lol. Skip if you don't like it.

Mahina's POV:

An alarm rand loudly in my room, causing me to groan in annoyance and press on the snooze button and heading back to sleep. Unfortunately, I know myself too well and an alarm rang after another and another and another until I got sick of it and got up while closing all of my alarms. Wonderful. I have school and it's 5:48 am.

I sigh and groan again, I look at my arm and see there was a new scar. I don't remember doing that scar though.. whatever, I probably forgot about it. I walk towards my vanity table and look at myself. My eyes were kind of red, dark circles were under my eyes, my mouth felt dry and my hair was greasy. What a great way to start a Monday morning. I get up and head to the bathroom in my room. I wasn't ready to see dad yet..

I get in the shower, making sure the water was extra hot to fully wake up, I close the water, I start washing myself as well as my hair and then exfoliate all my dead skin cells with an exfoliating glove and I rinse it all off with cold water. I grab my shampoo and scrub the liquid in my hair well to make sure it properly penetrates my hair and scalp. I rinse it off, keeping my eyes closed so not blind myself with the soap. I take the conditioner and repeat the same steps as I did with the shampoo and finally rinse off.

A step out and cover myself with a towel and wrap my head with another and smaller towel. I make sure I fully dry almost all the water on my body and scalp. With that being done, I go back in my room and head back to my vanity to do my skincare and makeup.

°○~☆.   .   .☆~○°

Being finished with the essentials, I take a mini jean skirt and a cute pink kami lace top and added a belt and put on my converse shoes. I walked towards my mirror, took out my phone and took a photo.

Inspo (yes ik the top isn't pink,but just pretend it is):

After finishing, I go back to the vanity

After finishing, I go back to the vanity. I decided to keep my hair down, but also have space buns on my head because having your hair down with space buns is so cute and stylish, plus, it doesn't take too much time. I take my zip hoodie and put in on, then I grab my makeup bag, deodorant, perfume and some gum and put it in my backpack. I take my phone and walk out of my room and take my lunchbox. I let dad know I'm not home and head out to go to school.