𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ˚୨୧⋆

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

ׂ╰┈➤ 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Arabella White was awakened by birds chirping outside her window and Apple, her younger sister running around the castle like a madman trying to find her silly hair clips. She ends up walking into her sister's room frantically asking her older sister for help.

"Arabella can you help me find my hair clips please we leave for Merlin Academy in a few hours!!" Apple says to her sister in a rushed tone.

"Apple calm down let me get ready then I'll help you and do your hair," Arabella replies to her sister in a calmer and tired tone trying to convince her sister.

"You're the best Ara!" her sister says in a much happier tone.

Arabella finally rose from her bed and got ready, she styled her hair into a cute half-up-half-down finishing it with a pretty blue bow. Then, she walked towards her now tidy bed and cleaned her room a bit before leaving and heading towards the dining room where her mother and sister were sitting eating her breakfast

"Good morning Arabella, are you ready to return to the academy?" Her mother asked her in her usual cheery tone.

"Good morning Mother, I have everything in my bag!" Arabella said replying to her question.

"That's great to hear!" She says positively.

"Where's father" Apple asks her mother.

"Oh, he went to go make sure all the luggage was in the carriages!" The sister's mother replies.

Arabella quickly dove into her breakfast which was placed perfectly in front of her when she had arrived at the table. She hears her father walking in with a grin. He came towards the sister's direction kissing both girls on the cheek then walking towards his wife where he kissed her.

"Good morning my beautiful daughters! That's all the bags on the carriage." The sister's father says finally sitting down next to her mother.

"Good morning Father," Arabella and Apple both say in unison.

She quickly finished her pancakes and turned to her sister asking if she was ready to leave the table and go to her room where she was going to do her sister's hair.

"Are you ready for me to do your hair?" Arabella asks her sister.

"Yup, can you do my hair with some curls and put a bow in?" Apple requests.

"Of course I can! You sure you don't want your clips anymore" Arabella questions her sister in a final tone as she knows her sister is quite an indecisive person.