Capítulo sem título 6

Kion and Kovu are patrolling with the Lion Guard, but without Ono and Anga. As they move through the savanna, they keep a watchful eye out for any signs of danger. Kion leads the way, his keen senses on high alert as he scans the horizon.

Kovu walks alongside him, his muscles tense and ready to pounce at a moment's notice. The two lions make a formidable team, each one complementing the other's skills and instincts.

As they continue on their patrol, they come across a small herd of gazelles grazing in a clearing. Kion nods to Kovu, and the two of them split up to approach the herd from different angles. This way, they can surround the gazelles and keep them from running away.

Kion lets out a mighty roar, and the gazelles scatter in all directions. Kovu chases after one, his powerful legs propelling him forward with incredible speed. Kion goes after another, his sharp claws digging into the soft earth as he gives chase.

In no time at all, the two lions have caught their prey and are making short work of the meal. As they eat, they talk about the importance of staying alert and working together as a team. Even though Ono and Anga weren't there, they still made sure to do their part and keep the Pride Lands safe.

As Kion and Kovu finish up their meal, Fuli arrives, running up to them with a look of urgency on her face. "Kion, Kovu, I need to talk to you," she says breathlessly.

Kion and Kovu look up, their faces curious. "What's going on, Fuli?" Kion asks.

"It's about Ono and Anga," Fuli replies. "I just got word from Zazu and Tamaa that they've been reunited with Simba and Mufasa at Pride Rock."

As Kion and Kovu were going back to the pridelands, Kovu decided to continue his mating with Kion, as he wants to get pregnant by Kion after he had do the same with him, so he mounts Kion and thrust forward deeper and harder in Kion's anus, while Kion was running back to pride rock. As they arrived in pride rock, Simba says that they cannot enter inside the lion guard's lair because, not only Ono and Anga were pregnant, but Zazu and Tamaa were too.

As Simba said they can't enter their own lair, Kion made a plan with Kovu. After they distract Simba with their reports about their morning hunting and with Simba, going back on his own patrol, Kion and Kovu made it with no one guarding the lair at this new moment, to finally enter the guard's lair. When they entered they not only saw zazu, tamaa, and ono's nests inside, but they were not only fucking each other, as they were with new parts too. Ono was fucking a male peacock, zazu was fucking a male martial eagle, and tamaa was fucking a male hybrid of falcon and eagle. As Kion and Kovu look on in shock and pure lust they both get raging boners from their sheaths.

The pair look at each other and then underneath one another and smile. "You thinking what I'm thinking Kion?" Kovu says with a grin. "Turn around and lift that tail up high." Kion says.

Kovu follows Kion's orders like a proper princess. Kovu's hole is exposed to Kion who licks his lips and moves forward. Kion's tongue slips into Kovu's tight, soft hole and Kovu moans in response.

The birds notice the lion's presence and smile as Ono starts thrusting faster into his males hole. Cum starts to flood the peacock's hole and the two moan loudly catching everyone's attention. As the two come to the end of their orgasm they lay down in their nest and sleep.

Zazu sees this and turns it into a competition with Tamaa in who can cum first. Zazu starts thrusting harder and Tamaa follows in suit. The two fuck their male partners so hard the claps of their balls echo throughout the lair. But Zazu moans and thrusts one last time as he cum deep inside his Eagle partner. The two lay down in their nest and Tamaa is the last one still fucking.