08) First

Bom dia pessoal,

[-] I saw people in the comments saying that Gohan's power increase should have been higher, and although I agree with you that the power boost was greater in the original, I did it differently to reflect how the system is affecting Gohan's body.

[!] I'm posting this chapter early because I'm going to accompany my younger brother to Thailand, he will undergo medical treatment there that will take weeks. So I see you guys in October... probably.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lying down relaxing before bed, Gohan reflects on the days he spent on Namek.

In the original story it took Gohan, Bulma and Krillin about 34 days to arrive on Namek. Gohan thought silently. (Renan: According to the Manga.)

With the interference of the incarnated Gohan, giving Bulma Goku's ship, she shortened this trip to 15 days using her navigation data.

In other words, the defenders of planet Namek, Earthlings and Namekians had at least two weeks of training until the arrival of Emperor Frieza.

Although Gohan doesn't know how much time he has, he is focused and will guide everyone through training using the gravity machine.

On his first day of training against Goku, Gohan used less than 05% of his power, Goku had just over 30 K Power Level, due to not having done his training on the trip to Namek.

When he finished training, Goku managed to notice how much Gohan was holding back and asked his son to use his true power, or at least half of it.

Knowing that Goku would not be satisfied without a good fight, Gohan promised to use his power at a level close to that of the Oozaru vegeta he faced on earth.

"He will end up using Kaioken X10 to match me in power." Gohan grumbles thinking about the fight with his father the next day. "I'm glad we have Dende to cure him when that happens. The damage the technique causes to the user's body is severe, but at least it should help them activate the zenkai boost more... 'efficiently'." Gohan added in an insecure tone.

Without having anything else to conjecture about the next day, Gohan closes his eyes, letting sleep reach him.

[DBI:GG]

The next morning Nail, Oboe, Guytar and Cello were doing a light sparring match against Krillin, Tenshinhan, Yancha and Chiaotzu using the gravity machine 10 times the earth.

And further away on a desolate plain.

The air crackled with the electricity of an intense battle.

Three individuals engaged in a high-speed exchange of punches and kicks that few on the planet are able to follow. With each blow exchanged, the earth shook and the vegetation was destroyed.

Goku and Piccolo, in turn, were fighting with all their might against Gohan. And this time the young man, despite only using 10% of his strength, did not have any weight or other limitations imposed on himself, such as the prohibition of using Ki techniques.

"Raaargh." Roared Piccolo stretching his arm capturing Gohan.

"Not again." The young man grumbles, immobilized.

Without wasting time, Goku took advantage of the situation to make his move.

"Kamehameha!" Shouted the father firing the Ki beam towards his son.

In response Gohan charges his right leg with Ki preparing a counter attack.

"Rankyaku!" Gohan exclaimed, kicking the air, firing a Ki attack from his leg.