The burrow (Part 1)

Hey real fast I messed up some of the last chapter so sorry in advance and I had forgot to mention that  she had powers to move air in the first few chapters and I don't know how it works I just want it to work like that so yeah. Enjoy the chapter.

Charlie POV

The burrow

When Amelia was looking around I was looking at her. She was looking at everyone and I had a feeling for Harry, so I braced myself for the questions.

" Where are we and why did we leave Harry!" Amelia yells at me. I try to keep the amused smile off my face but I fail and am thrown back a little. My guess is her powers or magic that still confuse me ( Me too Charlie me too)  

" Chill chill please Harry is going to stay somewhere else. and welcome to the burrow." I had a small smile on my face as her anger seemed to fade and she started to look around.

She finished looking around and looked right at me. When she looks at me I feel like I'm on in  heaven. I'm about to say something to her that most likely would have failed miserably when the twins drag her away. Most likely to get more prank ideas which scared me and the rest of the family. The twins could prank you and you would not be able to talk for a few hours. Or you would eat one of their inventions as they call them and turn into  some sort of bird.

(a few hours later when they come back down)

I had been reading one of my dragon books on the couch that got me even  more excited to leave in a few weeks to Romaina where I would live out my dream when a loud noise is heard.

" What just happened upstairs mom?" I ask slightly scared that the twins have done something to the new guest upstairs with them.

" Umm let me check. That did not sound very good." she pauses and that is enough for any Weasley to know to cover their ears." Fred and George Weasley what have you done!!" Mom screams up the stairs to the boys. After a few seconds of waiting the twins come downstairs covered in goo and foam.

" Mom help us, please the" says fred

" ..is crazy she pulled a major prank on us!" finished George. I don't know exactly why probably the fact that they were the ones that got pranked we all started to laugh our asses off. I was finding it difficult to breathe from laughing so hard.

" Hey what's so funny?" The twins say at the same time. This just caused us all to laugh harder even Mr. Perfect Prefect Percy. " Its karma for pranking us all. You are the ones who got pranked this time. Oh this is awesome." I say slightly out of breath from laughing so hard.

Amelia suddenly walks down the stairs " Well now do you believe the Stoll brothers pranks are amazing" She says with a slight smirk. It's that smirk that makes me like her more. it makes her seem like she is a natural pranker and rule breaker which I'm guessing she is. I must  have been staring a  little because the twins asked me a question" You good Mr .Lover boy." after saying that they run up the stairs. Causing all eyes to go to me.

" What are they talking about Charlie?' my mom asks " No idea I reply then continue my book.

(650 words)

Hey this is really short but i wanted to add Amelias POV but I have to stop and I know that If I do her POV I'd be here a while and I don't have to time right now and its just easier to do 2 separate parts. I will update this later  bye for now.

           -thatgirlincabin6