chapter 10 ( lewd )

A/n: this contains some smut stuff...nothing too bad but you have been warned.

nothing too bad but you have been warned

Start

;

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Late at night in the hotel room, everyone was asleep...except Y/n, who was wide awake pondering his situation.

" how long can I really keep this up for? At some point my bad luck will ruin everything...it always does..."

Y/n turned to the side trying to be comfortable but saw Nozomi's sleeping face...Y/n's face turned bright red, and turned to face away from her...only to see a fully awake Kawai staring at him.

Kawai: trouble sleeping?

Y/n was about to scream but Kawai quickly shushed him.

Kawai: I'm guessing you're not used to sleeping with a room full of girls. Waterproof Makeup still comes off with harsh splashing.

Kawai then Crested his cheek and stroked her thumb under his eye showing the large bags under his tired eyes.

Kawai: are you pent up?

Y/n: * quietly screaming * what?!

Kawai: I mean you being a boy, surrounded by cute girls in swimsuits all-day-

Before Kawai could finish Y/n turned away from her and squeezed his eyes shut trying to force himself to sleep.

Y/n felt a pair of snakes around his body and a pair of soft flesh mounds press against his back.

Kawai: I don't mind helping you. That's a girlfriend's job.

Y/n: wait wha?!

______!! LIME AHEAD !!_____

!!NOT A FULL LEMON!!

!!READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

____YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED____

one of Kawai's hands went to the lower region and into his pajama pants while the other went up his shirt resting on his chest.

Y/n:h-hey w-wait-

Kawai: helping so stop struggling.

Kawai's legs wrapped around him keeping him from moving too much.

Kawai: oh~