Chapter 1 Prologue

Somewhere in the void there was three old ladies sitting in Rocking chairs netting yawn. They were not any Ordinary old ladies they are the fates.

Clotho: Fate of Birth who start the string

Lachesis: Fate of Life who decide long the string is going to be

Atropos: Fate of Death  who cut the string

Apropos spoke, these strings shouldn’t be cut this soon.

What do you suggest Clotho said.

We couldn’t get involved in mortal affairs, Lachesis said.

Directly said Atropos, but if we gave the child of prophecy a little help.

We can save a lot of lives, Clotho said. What kind of help though.

All we need to do is accidentally entangle a few life strings Together, Lachesis said. Tying a blue, silver and onyx color string together.

As this was done three people could feel their lives been tied together.

Now we must speak to the goddess Artemis and Zoe Nightshade.

Linebreack-

In a tent somewhere in Yellowstone Park

A goddess was relaxing until a flash appeared. Artemis look up to see the fates. My ladies do you need something from me.

Can you get, your Lt. Zoe Nightshade please we have something to Discuss with you too, Clotho said

As Artemis walked out of the tent to find Zoe, Lachesis spoke up how do you think, they will take the news?

Badly, Atropos said.

Soon after a few minutes Zoe and Artemis walked into the tent.

Zoe Nightshade and Artemis, over the next few years a lot of lives will be cut short. To prevent this, we plan to give the child of prophecy a power to help him grow stronger faster, Clotho said.

The power will go to his head Artemis said.

It won’t because  we tied his life string with both of yours making him your soulmates, Atropos said.

My vow Artemis protested.

Is it worth the lives of millions of people, Lachesis said.

No what do we have to do, Zoe said resigned to her fate.

His power will be the power of a gamer, your job is to help him grow. If his life ends, yours will end soon after, Clotho said.

We will slowly grant him new powers, as his soulmates you can share the benefits Atropos said

Then a screen appear saying do you agree to these terms. (Y/N)

Artemis and Zoe look at each other, then press Y

Welcome to the game system admin: Zoe

Welcome to the game system admin: Artemis

The fates smile and flash away.