Threesome (River x Rosie x Wood)

The ocs belong to chipmunklover16 and this is a request for her...

It was a beautiful late afternoon a couple were sitting on a picnic blanket making out arms around each other. This was pop princess Rosie and her longtime boyfriend River.

They had been dating for a couple years and their relationship was stronger then ever, but little did they know it was about to be put to the test.

Not far away a red male troll with blue pants saw the couple making out and he grins getting an idea.

He walked over and got in between pulling them apart and kissing Rosie on the lips.

She pulls away frowning and River saw red and punched Woods sending him backwards.

''Get lost Wood!'' River growls.

''I would but I just couldn't help wanting to makeout with the princess who has my heart.'' He kisses the side of Rosie neck as she pushed him away and went over to River.

Rosie was tired of Woods bothering them and had an idea.

''What will take for you to leave us alone?'' Asked Rosie.

''We'll let me have sex with you and then I'll leave you two alone for good.'' He said.

''Alright then its a threesome.'' Rosie replied.

River was shocked and couldn't believe it.

''I really just wanted it to be you and me.'' Woods replied getting excited.

''No, it has to be a threesome otherwise its all off.'' Rosie said firmly.

''Fine. I look forward to it right now.'' He grins.

Rosie turned to River to see him looking shocked.

''Are you ok?'' She asked.

''Well um I don't like sharing you with him.'' River replied.

''I know I don't like the idea niether but this is the only way to get him to leave us alone.'' She replied and hugged River.

River nodded but was against this and they all three went to the bunker and once in there. Rosie gets undressed and River grabbed a condom and gave it to Woods.

''I'm serious Woods this is the only time.'' Rosie replied.

''Alright I promise.'' Woods replied meaning it but was happy to annoy River as he put on the condom.

River took off his vest and pants and Woods took off his pants and saw that River was bigger then him but he didn't care.

Woods went over and grabbed Rosie kissing her deeply as his cock hit her stomach and they make out heatedly and River came up behind Rosie and thrusts his cock into her ass as both boys groped and played with her tits.

River kisses and bites Rosie's shoulder and neck moving lower to the side of her neck as she moans.

Woods then thrusts his cock into Rosie's pussy, and she bites his lip hard causing him to blood and he pulls away.

Rosie bit him on purpose and it worked as she turned her head and kisses River who kisses back deeply while Woods continued to thrust in and out of Rosie's pussy making her moan.

''Ahh yes yes!'' Woods smirks as he nibbles on her breasts.

His cock continues to hit her g-spot as she tries not to moan as Woods lips go all over her body.

Soon he released into the condom and pulls out as he smirks.

''Mmm Rosie you are divine down there.'' Woods licked his lips and took off the condom throwing it away.

''Good now it's time for you to leave!'' River pushes Rosie back as he grabbed Woods by the hair and the shorts Woods had and threw him out in the dumpster.

''If you come near Rosie again, I swear you won't be around.'' River threatened as he walks away.

A few minutes later Branch walked by and saw Woods in the dumpster.

''What are you doing in there?'' Asked Branch.

Meanwhile River went back into his bunker and was trying to hold back tears but when he went in, he saw the room was empty and he went to his bedroom as he saw Rosie who was red and laying on her side.

''River come and get me please baby.'' She replied.

River ran over and kissed her deeply climbing over her as he grabbed her hands placing them over her head and kisses her lips deeply and pounds into her as hard as he could causing her to whimper, and she kisses him deeply as her legs go around his body pulling him closer, and he pulls off her lips and moves to her breasts kissing them all over.

After an hour River released inside of Rosie and they lay there.

''River you were amazing.'' She smiles.

''Good um I'm gonna go use the bathroom.'' He replied as he went into the bathroom and started crying.

Rosie got up. ''I got to go home but I'll see you later ok.'' 

''Okay.'' He replied.

She tried to open the door but it was locked.

''Can I get a kiss?'' She asked.

He opened the door and kissed her.

''I think we should take a break ok I'll see you later.'' He replied.

Rosie could tell he was upset and she knew why and felt bad.

''River.'' She replied.

He backed away. ''Just go.''

Rosie left and cried a bit as she went home.

Here we go.