𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:

This is one of the most challenging books I've ever written.

The difficulty stems from my attempt to present the twisted reality of the mafia world while weaving it together with a story of love. My goal is to make this book as realistic as possible, despite the disturbing content I must include. The mafia world is a grim, violent place filled with bloodshed and dark scenes. Unfortunately, I can't change that. Even I found it hard to write certain parts. Therefore, I urge you to carefully consider whether you're ready to delve into this book.

Throughout the story, you'll encounter scenes involving guns, knives, and brutal torture methods. There will also be strong language, violence, S.A. (trauma), and kidnapping. Please know that I do not endorse these actions in any way; they are included solely to maintain the book's realism.

To help you navigate the content, each chapter will be marked with specific symbols indicating the presence of the following sensitive themes:
☠︎︎: Exaggerated violence
↯: S.A.

I hope that, despite these grim but crucial elements, you can still enjoy my book.

𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:

I'm still working on this book. That means the plot, dialogues, or details might change, and there may be some spelling errors. English is not my first language, so please bear with me if you spot any mistakes—feel free to point them out! I'm doing my best to make this book as good as it can be, and sometimes that requires adjustments. Thank you for your understanding.

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

Thank you so much for choosing to read my book! You have no idea how much it means to me that you're here, sitting back and enjoying my words. You are part of my journey, helping me climb to the top!

I'm still in middle school, so I'm juggling my studies alongside writing this book. Don't let my age fool you—I might just surprise you!

This book is not sponsored by Wattpad, and I don't earn any money from it. I try to upload as often as possible, but in the pursuit of quality, it sometimes takes a little longer to fine-tune my work.

Since I'm still in school, there may be times when I have to pause posting for a while, especially around big exams, final projects, or personal matters.

But don't worry! I always come back with a bunch of new content after a break!

My Wattpad DMs are always open for questions, tips, and feedback!

Last but not least: Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment on my chapters! It would mean the world to me and motivate me to keep writing.

Enjoy the book!