Chapter Eightteen

The clash of battle roared across the field as the fight continued in earnest. Hyunjin, amidst the chaos, shouted commands with unyielding resolve. "Fire!" he ordered. The air crackled with energy as a centaur released an arrow that ignited mid-flight. The arrow soared high before a phoenix swooped down, engulfed in flames, creating a brilliant wall of fire that surged between the advancing forces of the Witch and minho's army.

Mr. Beaver, standing resolute amidst the frenetic activity, cheered at the temporary respite. "Yes!"

For a moment, minho's army felt a surge of hope. But the Witch, unfazed, invoked a powerful spell that blasted the wall of fire into oblivion, allowing her army to press forward relentlessly.

"Fall back! Draw them to the rocks!" Minho commanded, his voice echoing through the tumult. He slammed down his visor and spurred his horse into motion, leading his forces away to regroup at a more defensible position.

From their vantage point, Hyunjin and Mr. Beaver heard the distant sound of a horn. The signal was clear. "That's the signal. Come on!" Mr. Beaver urged, his urgency evident. He and Hyunjin dashed to join the rest of their troops, preparing for the next phase of their strategy.

Meanwhile, Aslan, carrying Raven and Felix on his back, charged through the verdant countryside at breathtaking speed. The morning sun streamed through the trees, casting fleeting shadows on the landscape as they flew past.

felix, his eyes wide with curiosity and concern, called out, "Where are we going?"

Aslan's powerful legs drove him forward, but he offered no immediate answer. The only response was the steady rhythm of his stride and the wind rushing past them.

As they crested a hill, the imposing silhouette of the Witch's Castle became visible over the treetops. The sight was both awe-inspiring and foreboding.

"Hang on!" Aslan roared, his voice a powerful force against the backdrop of the approaching battle. With renewed urgency, he carried them toward their crucial destination, the fate of Narnia hanging in the balance.

Amidst the chaotic clamor of battle, the tide began to shift. The air was thick with the sounds of war—shouting commands, the clash of weapons, and the cries of combatants.

"Fall back! Fall back!" echoed through the ranks as soldiers struggled to reposition. The command reverberated through the confusion, with warriors retreating to safer ground amidst the rugged rocks.

Minho, leading his forces with determination, rode through the rocky terrain. But disaster struck as Ginarrbrik, one of the Witch's archers, loosed a deadly arrow. The projectile struck Minho's unicorn, causing the noble creature to stumble and fall. Minho was thrown from the saddle, hitting the ground hard.

The Witch's army, relentless in their pursuit, surged forward, closing in on the rocks where Minho had fallen. Hyunjin, from a higher vantage point, saw Minho's plight and raced to his side. His face was a mask of worry as he took in the sight of his fallen brother.

Oreius, noticing the gravity of the situation and the distress on Hyunjin's face, immediately understood the urgency. With a fierce cry, he charged towards the Witch's forces, accompanied by a powerful rhino. His intent was clear—to buy time and create a distraction.

"Stop!" Minho shouted, struggling to rise. But Oreius, now fully engaged in the fray, could not hear him over the din of battle.

Oreius, with his gallant heart and unmatched skill, battled valiantly. The rhino, unfortunately, was quickly brought down by the Witch's forces, but Oreius pressed on. He engaged Otmin in fierce combat, striking with precision. With a swift and decisive move, Oreius drove his swords into Otmin's back, ending the enemy's threat.

But the battle was far from over. Oreius, seizing a third sword, leaped at the White Witch, his rage and bravery evident. The Witch, however, was a formidable opponent. She deftly dodged his assault, spun her wand with a malevolent flourish, and turned Oreius into stone with a flick of her wrist. The once-mighty centaur was now a lifeless statue amidst the chaos.

Jisung, witnessing the turn of events and feeling the weight of responsibility, moved with purpose through the turmoil. He spotted Hyunjin fighting valiantly but noticed his increasing fatigue and concern for Minho. With a determined stride, Jisung fought his way towards Hyunjin, offering support and trying to relieve some of the burden from his friend.

The battle raged on, the balance of power shifting with each passing moment. Minho, battered but resilient, struggled to regain his footing. The struggle was far from over, and the fate of Narnia hung precariously in the balance.