-0.0-

"ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ, ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What?

-ᗪOOᖇՏ ᕼᗩᐯᗴ ᗷᗴᗴᑎ Oᑭᗴᑎᗴᗪ-

      You stared at your cousin who was hanging by the ceiling of the dome, screaming for his life. "What did you do this time?" You asked calmly, clearly unfazed with the sight.

"I didn't do anything!!! Yet..." He defended then trailed off. "Well, I was supposed to borrow the time travel watch... and use it on me."

"On you? Or someone else?" You narrow your eyes, completely suspicious with his actions. You crossed your arms as you waited for his response. "Fine, I was supposed to use it on you." He rolled his eyes like a child who was caught in a lie. "Why?" You gave him a closed eyed smile making him shiver from your expression.

"Just for fun! Plus I get to see how you make your decisions." You tilted your head to the side, curiosity sparking within you. "You mean... If I get teleported back to the past, the one who teleported me will get to watch me?"

"Yeah, it's like a CCTV camera that follows everywhere you go but it's invisible." He explained while wiggling to try and free his hand. "How intriguing..." you muttered. "If that's the case, would it be possible to have a glimpse from the past without getting teleported?"

You ran to the side of the dome, you jumped and turned your body to the side as you run sideways upward. You leaped and grabbed on to the horizontal bar, pushing yourself up, going against gravity. You reached the highest platform of the dome. "Well, I don't know about that... I only know the basics." He shrugged, getting nervous with your questions.

You're a mysterious being. Hiding two faces within you. An innocent look but with malicious intent, a malicious look but with pure intent, or sometimes your looks matches your intentions. No one could predict what you were up to. But it would be best to follow your flow.

With your questions, he feels like you're up to something. You opened the transparent like computer. A large screen popped up, showing the different parts of the dome, articles and reports on the side. A line graph by the corner to indicate the activity. You pressed a button on the keyboard. "What did you press?" He gulped. "You'll see."

"THIS BETTER NOT-" A laser was shot on the rope near the ceiling of the dome making it snapped and the one hanging fall. "KILL ME!!" He screamed as he fall.

He landed on his face with a satisfying loud thud. "That was a perfect landing." You smiled, voice full of sarcasm.

"Also nice ass." You added as you stifled a laugh. His buttocks up in the air which he planted down after your comment. "Kill yourself." He muttered under his breath which you heard. "Don't worry I will."

Uncomfortable silence engulfed the both of you. You kneeled down and untied him in silence. "I didn't mean to... you're not really going to kill yourself, right?"

"No one knows what fate holds for them." After untying him, you noticed him clenching his fist, a smirk formed on your face. "You have the watch?"

He gave off a sly grin before responding, "Yes, yes I do."