2.

Desdemona awoke from her sleep to get ready for another devastating and sickening of a school, She got her uniform custom made just to her liking. She was not in a bad mood this time as she apologized to the driver and told him not to be late again since she did not want to be stuck at the god forbidden school. 

As they got to the school she grabbed her bag and headed out, walking inside to make it to school but was called into the office as her textbooks and materials made it in. She gathered them into her bag and nodded as she left. In her class she started taking them out and prepared for the class to begin. 

After the bell rang she went to go eat in the powder room as she didn't feel like being bothered to interact with anyone, She ate the lunch her mother prepared before she was sent to school. Finishing off as she began to wash her hands and walked out to head to class again which was longer than usual because she was late amongst with the other three to the host club.

She just slipped past everyone and headed to her little room where she studied a bit before coming out to check out what the host club members were doing, as she saw what the twins were doing she regretted coming out. 

Kyoya saw that and had a little smirk as he didn't wanna make it noticeable that her expression was funny to him, he walked over to her "So you come to check it out?" He said as he stood beside her. 

Desdemona looked over to him "That is even more sickening than the colours of this school." She said as Kyoya just chuckled at that. "I think you'll get used to it later, after all these are all just acts upon entertaining the ladies who love to see them." 

She was watching Tamaki flirt with a bunch of girls "And girls fall for that?" Kyoya looked over at Tamaki and nodded "I'm afraid so but Tamaki is a good person so he makes sure the ladies are satisfied and going home after paying a visit." 

"So all you care is that this is money making huh? that's crazy." She said as she walked over to Tamaki "May we speak?" She said as she pointed towards the room where she studies. Tamaki was taken back that she wanted to speak but nodded "I'll be there in a moment." 

Desdemona nodded as she walked away going to her room, sitting down in a chair as she waited for the blonde to join her. She didn't know exactly what she wanted to talk about but she was thinking before she heard the door open and close. "You wanted to speak with me?"

"I have a few or more questions but you don't need to answer them all if not needed to." She said as she opened a chair for him and watched him sit down. "What do you get out of acting like you're interested in those girls?" She asked while looking at him.

"Oh well I do it entirely to make them happy, nothing else. But it is mainly just business and they know." He said as she nodded "What if they have come to like you? Romantically." She said as he chuckled softly  "Then I'd have to turn them down because this is just to take the time off our hands to enjoy and be free." He said.

"Hm..interesting." She said as she looked at him "What's with the questions though?" He asked. "Oh just a curious mind, I will probably end up asking everyone the same things.." She said as she looked away. She won't, she just found Tamaki interesting. *oop*

Tamaki saw the way she was acting and smiled "Is there something else?" She quickly shook her head and kicked him out. 'Ugh the audacity of that .. bafoon.' She went back to studying as she wanted to just get rid of it by the next lessons coming up.

Kyoya questioned what she wanted as Tamaki explained, He just nodded and they went along to their business. Desdemona came out again with her bag and rushed out the door but someone followed her out. She felt them behind her and turned around holding out a knife realizing it was just the bafoon from earlier. She put it away and frowned "What do you want?"

"Let me walk you home, it's not like a girl to be walking by herself." He said as she looked at him before texting someone and nodded. "Fine, do as you please. just don't get annoying." She said as she walked again with him following beside her. 

"Was it my charming good looks or my amazing personality?" He asked knowing she was taking an interested in him. She glared at him as she walked faster "None of the above." She said. "Hey, wait! I'm sorry I won't ask such questions again." He whined as he tried to catch up to her.  

As they were close to her place, she looked at him while he wasn't looking. She hated how she took an interest but despite it. She would never act upon it and admit anything towards him. "I live in the dark mansion ahead here." She said pointing to a dark haunted looking mansion. Tamaki was taken back but smiled "So this is where you live? not like I was expecting a normal place.."

Desdemona rolled her eyes as she grabbed his hand "Wanna know when you die?" Tamaki shook his head but realized she was still holding his hand "Fine." She let go of his hand and turned around. 

Tamaki looked at her as he adored the way she acted, he turned her back to him as he moved her bangs out of her face. They stared at each other for awhile before Desdemona heard her siblings outside, She quickly hid as Tamaki followed along "What's going on?" He whispered as she turned to him covering his mouth. 

"They would never shut up if they saw me with a normal looking boy who was just walking me home after I cancelled the ride. They're looking if I'm nearby yet." She whispered back as she moved her hand away and fixed his hair. "You should go first but do not let them see you."

Tamaki smiled when she fixed his hair and snuck away as he called for a ride to get home and Desdemona crawled her way to the front gate as she snuck her way inside to the front door. "Leave me alone." She said passing by her siblings and rushed to her room.

_______________________________________

[ is it love or is it gonna be nice and dramatic, we will see on the next episode! ]