CHAPTER 12

AUTHOR'S POV:-

As Arhaan did that with Raj Zaisha was looking at him in confusion noticing the sudden changr in his behaviour.

"What happened Raj?" Zaisha asked looking towards the kurta which was now ruined.

"Um... vo Arhaan got collided with me, which resulted in this."Raj said and Zaisha glared at Arhaan.

"Now, how will we dance without the matching outfits." Zaisha said with a tone filled with frustration and anger.

"Right Zaisha, even its difficult to find the same kurta now."Arav said looking at Raj, Zaisha and then at Arhaan with a mischevious smile.

"I think I should go and change now, and the performance we can do in different outfits."Raj said and Zaisha nodded with a sad face.

As they both were left Zaisha crossed her arms over her chest and hlaring at Arhaan she asked.

"What is your problem Mr. Lakdbaghe?"She asked Arhaan and he sighed and rolling his eyes moved from there.

As he moved Zaisha's mouth fell open taht he just ignored her and with huff she too moved from there.

As Arhaan went from there Arhaan straight went to inside where Raj has gone to change his kurta. He reached at the place and Arhaan noticed that Arav was standing outside the washroom he went near him.

"Arav Akshit is calling you." Arhaan said in a low voice and Arav looked at him with a confused face.

"Why are you speaking in so low volume?"Arav asked in the same volume.

"Because I don't want Raj to hear it."Arhaan mumbled and Arav was not able to hear it so he looked at him with a confused face.

"Are you going or not. I'm here if Raj will need anything I will give him."Arhaan said in a stern tone but in the same volume.

"Okay, I'm going bhai." Arav said but he was not convinced with his answer.
(A/N:- Kya lagta hai Arhaan kya karna chahta hai?💀🤡)

When Arav went back Arhaan looked at the door of the washroom in which Raj was changing but then a evil smirk played on his lips and he locked the door of the washroom and went from there while Raj had no idea what was happening outside.
(A/N:- Hawww tum logon ne kyaa socha tha btw Arhaan ko sirf Zaisha pasand haii😂😂)

As Arhaan went outside near the stage he saw Zaisha standing there looking here and there finding someone and Arhaan knew that Zaisha was finding to Raj but she will not find him until the sangeet gets over because he will not let her find him.

"What happened, kise dhoond rhi ho?" Arhaan asked smiling widely and Zaisha looked at him

"Aapse matlab?" Zaisha said and Arhaan chuckled before he could answer she notuced his behaviour.

"Ek minute, don't tell me you are the one because of whom Raj is missing."Zaisha said and Arhaan looked at her with confindence but he was worried for getting caught.

"Am I looking like a kidnapper?"Arhaan asked with the same confidence and she sighed and then Arav came towards them.

"What happened why are you both again fighting?" Arav aksed.

"Arav where the hell is Raj?" Zaisha asked and Raj looked towards Arhaan and Arhaan glared at him to keep his mouth shut.

"Umm.. I also don't know where is Raj bhai."Arav said and Zaisha looked more worried.

"Zaisha after your solo performance you have a performance with Raj bhai if he is not here then how will you dance without a partener."Arav again said drammatically and Zaisha started pacing back and fourth in worry.