2

The next morning, Jungeun woke up to the loud singing of her roommate.

Jungeun was never an early bird. Every time, her mother Choi Sinu scolded her because of this, saying that work was stopped, and the girl was still sleeping. Jungeun thought that she would simply sleep through the first week in the dorm in order to take up her studies with renewed vigor. But apparently Ryu Sarang would replace Choi's mother in the mornings.

Somehow opening her eyelids and sitting up, Jungeun stared at her cheerful roommate, who was standing in front of the mirror, applying makeup to her face.

- I didn't ask you to wake me up in the morning - Choi muttered.
- What are you talking about? - Ryu asked, without looking away from the mirror.
- You sing so loudly that you disturbed my sleep.

Turning to Jungeun, Sarang smiled widely, thereby showing off her cute dimples on her cheeks.

- Get up and get yourself ready, we're going on a tour of the school and beyond
- But not at six in the morning - she grumbled, looking at the clock on the wall
- And I thought all the villagers woke up with the sunrise

Rolling her eyes at such a comment, Jungeun went back to bed.

- Please close the door from that side
- You're kicking me out of my own dorm - Ryu said dramatically, clutching her heart
- Yeah, and I'll ask you not to sing at six in the morning anymore
- At seven then?

Seeing a pillow flying at her, Saran immediately dodged and laughed loudly at Jungeun's angry expression, running out of the room.

On weekdays, Jungeun walked with Saran, and in the evenings she talked with her family, during this short time, she got to know her neighbor better. As Saran said, her parents owned their own private clinic and the girl paid a considerable amount to study at Daegu School, and she moved into the dorm only at her own request. According to Ryu, the girl wanted to become independent from her parents and finally get a taste of adult life.

Now, standing in front of the mirror, Choi admired her school uniform.

She had seen the school uniform of girls from Daegu School more than once on the Internet, but at the moment, up close, everything seemed completely different.

A black pleated skirt above the knees with two white stripes at the bottom, black knee-length socks with the same white stripes on top, a white shirt over which a black jacket with the school emblem on the left side of the chest and finally, a red tie with white stripes completed the look.

- You look hot - Saran's voice rang out

Turning around to Ryu, who was also already dressed in uniform, Jungeun replied:

- The school uniform suits you too
- I know, I'm Ryu Saran, the epitome of beauty

What she recognized in the girl was that Ryu's self-esteem was higher than the Eiffel Tower, but this was not bad at all, but very good, the girl's facial features were very attractive.

On the other hand, Jungeun never considered herself beautiful and always doubted her appearance. Choi, silently staring at Ryu, admired the girl's confidence.

- So, are you ready for the first day of classes?
- I've been preparing for this day my whole life
- Great, let's go, everyone is already being gathered at the school stadium
- Why? - Choi asked in confusion
- Every year, new student council presidents are announced and we, commoners, are required to attend such a celebration - Saran answered jokingly

At her old school, there was also a president and vice president in the student council, but they were never introduced to the public.

Leaving the room, Jungeun quietly walked next to Saran. The girl noticed that many of the teenagers who remained in the dorm were also walking towards the stadium.